Special item for customers that come back from time to time

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In the outlets of an international coffee bar they have a promotion for the Christmas season. Upon purchase of a drink that reached the minimum requirement amount you will be given a coupon that you will use when you come back. Each time you purchase the coupon will be signed by the manager. When you have made purchases for 5 times in different dates then you are given an elegant diary.

I find that promo as very effective because even my wife is waiting for that. The other year she has 2 coupons that she received 2 diaries which is a desired gift for Christmas. Last year the token was a wallet that was also elegant. You can expect my wife to have that wallet too.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Normally, I visit the same store again and again. There are a couple of reasons for this. First of all, I know where products are lined up (because I am a regular there), secondly, I get discounts, thirdly I get a loyalty bonus that can be used to buy another product. A business needs to treat regular customers in a special way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is every possibility that the esteemed customers who patronizes business shop a lot earns percentage of some reward being a regular customer for patronizing the shop. Not every customers that comes in our shop are esteemed ones, those who patronize all the time are esteemed type.