Special service delivery to the customer

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yesterday I saw a Chinese movie with the title MBA Partners. They made a start up of an e-commerce site for classy personal items for women. The big difference with other online stores is the special service delivery. The courier is selected to be good-looking and trained to be cordial in giving the product to the customer with an engaging spiel. The business flourished within a few months.

I believe that giving a special attention to the customer will change the tide. It is common to receive the ordered item by courier who is impersonal, just handing you the item and having you sign the receipt. What if the courier has a camera for a selfie of the customer (on a pretext as proof of delivery). Think if the courier is good-looking and he would ask for a selfie with the female customer, for sure that would make a difference. Maybe that style of business relation with customers can be cultivated by online stores.

Samuel72

Verified member
Most business are already adopting this style of customer service delivery. But in my country I can assure you that we wouldn't want to snap with a courier as a prove of service delivery, we believe that our signature is good enough, just be polite, respectful and good looking that is enough to charm us back to making orders from that same store.

Mellorando

Banned
This is not by itself a business can run special delivery order to it customers although this will require a lot of time and energy for one person to do how is why it is advisable for the business to employ Arrand boys and girls to do the delivery work and as long as they are punctual in their delivery your business financial stability will increase

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, online stores like Amazon have adopted a plan to use robots to deliver items to customers inn their locality. So it won't work out well just like you think now to see the owner or couriers having good time with the customers they're delivering to. Because robots don't talk like humans, they act base on instructions, and you won't have the time to take pictures with them cos they're not humans.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It may not work in some country because of the rising case of infidelity. Robots may however be hired to do these kind of job. In my country, you only need to append your signature to signify that the goods and products have been delivered to you. Though it is a nice concept but it won't be embraced by all.