speculative currency trading in the Forex market

Many people write that it's not realistic to make money. To some extent they are right, but there are nuances. I will tell you how I came to this market, what I could achieve, what difficulties I had to go through. I got acquainted with forex about five years ago, there was some training in the DC, then almost the entire depot was drained.Do you know why? The whole point is not that I was taken to the drain, but it is simply not easy that in numerous courses 99% of the necessary information is not said. So how do you make money on Forex? From my experience I will say this: -you can work if you can get five or ten thousand from your Pocket and easily throw it into the trash without flinching. I can. I close trades that have gone at a loss and do not regret, even if the price returned after a while and you could have closed with a profit, but if you would not have returned ...-you should devote 18 hours to this work every day. For example, I can keep my position for hours and piss, roughly speaking, will not leave. - what drives prices? The whole world. Follow the news, analyze the behavior of the currency on history, etc. -Deposit! To be honest, I cannot give recommendations, you can start with any amount, but if you are a very beginner,
there is really no point in starting on the demo because everyone has to go through the bitter school of losing a deposit, but how much you are willing to lose, everyone decides for himself. - at least half a year of work and you will only begin to understand what is really happening! Are you ready for this? Summarized from myself:
Can you make a million? Even more is possible. Do not try to find or buy auto advisors for trading, this is nonsense. There is no easy money. Do not go to any courses, everything you need is on the internet, you just need to find the information you need. Will be optimists! Forex is not a game, as many people write, it is a delusion.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Scam brokers always seek chances to cheat on traders. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return. There are several brokers on the market so you should select one of those with a very caution. Eurotrader broker is free of scamming and is flourished with all amazing facilities.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
New traders are very much fond of EA trading. Free EAs on internet don’t work well. Those who have small capital shouldn’t apply any EA. If you make portfolio of your investment, then you can use EA on a single account. Eurotrader allows traders to apply EAs on their trading platform.

Mary Frederick

You shouldn’t capitalize on your emotion for trading rather spend more and more time in learning because it will help you ultimately. Eurotrader allows all types of traders with a 111% deposit bonus and high security of funding. It’s an ideal broker for scalping and hedging.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex indeed speculative investment, where this is included high risk high gain business, it is possible to make thousands percent profit from trading forex, however the risk also high, all depends on the each trader skills. However choosing the right broker also important because not all broker gives good trading service. Luckily since using FXOpen broker never face big problem in their service, trading condition are good, withdrawal process run smoothly, also become broker low spread from 0.0