Review Star-clicks Review: Legit or Scam

Donkiz

Star-clicks is a paid-to-click platform that pays you few cents to click on links and allow them open for few seconds. The platform has three packages which are Silver, Gold and Platinum.

The silver package is free, you get paid $0.01 per click and you only have access to maximum of 10 links per day, while the minimum withdrawal amount is $50, so if you are in this package it will take you more than a year to get to the minimum withdrawal amount and is available worldwide.

The gold package is $29.95 monthly, you get paid $0.01 per click and you can earn from $3 and above from clicks and HTML codes, the minimum cashout amount is $50, and is available worldwide.

Next is platinum package which is the highest package priced at $69.99 monthly, you get paid $0.02 per click and you can earn from $5 and above daily through on-site clicks, third-party clicks and HTML codes, there's no minimum cashout amount, and not available worldwide.
Also you can earn extra cash on all packages through referrals which ranges from $0.08 to $5 depending on the package the person activated.

So is star-clicks a legit paying site? Yes it is. Will I recommend it to someone else? What I can say is if you are not ready to pay and upgrade to either gold or platinum packages, and you don't have a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks from there, or you have a website but don't know how to use HTML codes, don't bother signing up with star-clicks because you will only waste your time, data and money.

Mertayasa

Star-clicks is a legit platform to earn money. The only problem is you need to upgrade your account to earn money, if only using free account it's really hard to achieve the minimum payouts.
It's only spend $20 to upgrade your account to gold members and you can get up to $50 if you can manage your html links. In this cases if you have good website or you tube account is very easy to get clicks from html. I'm still working in this site and enjoy become gold member. I plan to upgrade account once I've enough amount of money.​

maxleeds

Star-clicks.com is a Scam site. They lie about giving you $5 daily when you upgrade to gold membership as you can't make any meaningful sum with their silver membership.

You then upgrade to gold and find out that you can't make more than $2 daily

newbee

Star-clicks.com is a Scam site. They lie about giving you $5 daily when you upgrade to gold membership as you can't make any meaningful sum with their silver membership.

You then upgrade to gold and find out that you can't make more than $2 daily
i am also a member of this site and i just want to know that this site is legit or paying or not. i want to see the latest payment proof but i feel its a scam site. if anyone has payment proof then pls post here

PrinceB2

Pls any idea how to fix HTML code with website to get more click for traffic any elaborate on this plz ....am about $38 on my acct right now just on click daily page but no refer all yets..

F

FAISAL

I have upgraded my Silver membership to Gold membership 2 times for 29$, but that really was a loss because the whole months ad click never returned my money. Just loss of money and time both. When I reached 57$ I wanted to withdraw. But they required a lot of complex document from my Bank. Then I contacted Starclick support. They said to turn on auto payout. I just got 2 times $10 + $10 = $20. But they never paid my rest of the amount. I’ve contacted them more than 60 times But they said to get full money I have to upgrade account and ********* again for a long time.

So now I have understand they are a tricky and phishing site. Technically they scam people and absorb their money. NOT THEY ARE SHOWING DUE TO MULTIPLE ACCOUNT MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. THEY ARE SO FUCKED UP US BUSTARD COMPANY ..

DONT’ INVEST PEOPLE…….. IN THIS STARCLICK. THIS IS A CHEATING & SCAM PROJECT…

Regards
Faisal Karim

T

Tu9ice7

You can make money on starclicks but you would be wasting your money if you upgrade to the gold membership. I have gotten paid more than $150 on the site with the silver membership. If you upgrade to Gold membership, you will be given an average of 80 to 100 ads to click per day and they will ask you to put their html code on your site so that your visitors will click the ads and you will earn from each click. I can tell you authoritatively that, you won't earn more than 1$ if you upgrade because the html is a scam and even if you ask people to help you click on your ads with their device, it won't read on your dashboard. I know what I am saying because I have done the gold membership two times and it was just a wasted effort. I was only able to recover my money and extra few bucks Through referral only and also signed up myself, using my referral Link and different number of my friends. That is the only way you can earn money on the site. The upgrade is a scam, don't try it. For all of you saying you couldn't upgrade your account, maybe you are getting message like "the daily upgrade as been exceeded" or something like that. It's just a trick to make you think they don't want you to upgrade. If you want to know if I am lying, send a message to their support that you want to upgrade and you will see upgrade will be accessible in less than 30minutes. With all I have said, starclicks is partially a scam because they will try to frustrate you to give up And forfeit your earnings buh they will pay you if you manage to reach the 50$ which you will only get if you outsmart them like me

Mellorando

Banned
Stop that is not a scam site it is indeed a legit website that existed since 2008 and has been verified by different countries and firms star click is a website that pays its users to click on other websites watch videos (ads) unless you're getting paid sometimes payout might be delayed on this website but they never fail to pay it uses

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Star-clicks is beginning to have doubts around its site. A mber at bizdustry named @Salimo 92, reached $50 which is the minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. They manage to pay the user just $20 out of the $50 meant to be paid in full to the user. They said the user need to purchase upgrade plan to activate automatic withdrawal of all funds, or start again from $30 to reach $50 before withdrawing.

Dpillar

I found this site on picoworkers and thought it looked worth a try but you do need to upgrade if you want to make any money. I was there from September to December 2020 and it never gave me the option to upgrade to Gold. If I clicked on upgrade nothing happened. If you stay on the Silver account it will take you forever to reach the cash out rate of $50. When I looked at the top members list most of them came from India and very few from the UK so I think my location may have had something to do with it. I deleted my account when I joined Trendri because I realised I could do better here.
Please, how can I join Trendri ?

D

Deleted member 28127

I did not know if this is maintenance phase or site run out with funds because I try to login this morning I find site unreachable so this is message after trying login to star clicks:
Screenshot_1.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The one problem I have with legit PTC sites is that if you are on the free plan it will take you longer to earn, can you imagine one has to click only 10 ads daily for a cent I e 10 cents daily and the minimum payout is $50. This is a total waste of time and productive energy on a site. So someone like me will just move from there.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site should be avoided as they seem to be very tricky. I don't like to work with tricky websites as they will try to outsmart you. I always thought this was legit but with this bad reviews every where, I think we should be watchful. Any site that's even asking for an upgrade before withdrawing or an upgrade before earning should be overlooked.

MOSIUR

If you have any will to earn money from this site, you can invest only on it. To the best of my knowledge, everyone upon investment is earning much money and withdrawing into his personal wallets. Being a free member, you cannot dream to earn money here as I see there are a few opportunities for earnings.

Carson20t

Star-vlicks does pay but you would make more commissions from referrals who upgrade to any of the packages because it would take you ages to reach the minimum cash out of $50 if you do not invest.

The other thing is that for you to benefit from the upgraded package you will have to input the HTML code on an active site with visitors who will click your clicks just a mere person would not easily achieve from this site if you were to use the HTML code.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To me there is nothing differentiate this from high yield investment platforms. The organizer intentionally designed it in way that most users will want to go for the highest package. For instance, it will be unwise for someone to invest on the silver package that will take forever before one can reach minimum withdrawal.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I already know about this website but can you please tell more details about this? Are you a member of this website? If yes, then how much are you earning per day? How many referrals do you have? I think they also offer golden memberships to their standard members. The problem is that I have read many negative reviews about them. It looks like even Trustpilot reviews are also mostly fake. Reviews like "Good Site", "Excellent Site", Good Site Autopay", "Nice Site", etc seem unreliable to me.
You are absolutely right. It seems most website owners do buy review from these people because the way they give credence to some websites only to find out that they are nothing but fake. I think it high time we believed the people that have used the website before to make easy review of the website.

AfriPeeps Official

I registered on the website too thinking that it will be worth the stress but found that it is not worth it because I tried a lot and discovered that even the tasks there are seriously limited and the pay is way too small, there is no much difference between the website and other faucet website

Dupie

Starclicks have got some bad reviews on the internet. Some users are complaining that they haven't received their $50 payments. One even said, that for withdrawal of your earnings, they ask for home address, utility bills or some other documents, and even after sending those, they refused to give payment, and replied that these documents were not actually enough for the payment. Starclicks demand their members to upgrade either a golden or platinum membership. They have got some hidden features that make this site not trustworthy.
Hi, I will like to know if these members are from a particular country or if the issue is worldwide.