Review Star-clicks Review: Legit or Scam

Donkiz

Star-clicks is a paid-to-click platform that pays you few cents to click on links and allow them open for few seconds. The platform has three packages which are Silver, Gold and Platinum.

The silver package is free, you get paid $0.01 per click and you only have access to maximum of 10 links per day, while the minimum withdrawal amount is $50, so if you are in this package it will take you more than a year to get to the minimum withdrawal amount and is available worldwide.

The gold package is $29.95 monthly, you get paid $0.01 per click and you can earn from $3 and above from clicks and HTML codes, the minimum cashout amount is $50, and is available worldwide.

Next is platinum package which is the highest package priced at $69.99 monthly, you get paid $0.02 per click and you can earn from $5 and above daily through on-site clicks, third-party clicks and HTML codes, there's no minimum cashout amount, and not available worldwide.
Also you can earn extra cash on all packages through referrals which ranges from $0.08 to $5 depending on the package the person activated.

So is star-clicks a legit paying site? Yes it is. Will I recommend it to someone else? What I can say is if you are not ready to pay and upgrade to either gold or platinum packages, and you don't have a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks from there, or you have a website but don't know how to use HTML codes, don't bother signing up with star-clicks because you will only waste your time, data and money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Starclicks have got some bad reviews on the internet. Some users are complaining that they haven't received their $50 payments. One even said, that for withdrawal of your earnings, they ask for home address, utility bills or some other documents, and even after sending those, they refused to give payment, and replied that these documents were not actually enough for the payment. Starclicks demand their members to upgrade either a golden or platinum membership. They have got some hidden features that make this site not trustworthy.

Donkiz

This is the best review I have ever read about this PTC program. I joined this site a couple of days ago. Well, I did not join to make a lot of money. In fact, I am not a fan of the PTC site. However, I had to join the site because a very close friend of mine asked. I could not refuse. After I joined, I clicked 10 ads and earned 10 cents. I saw a $50 minimum threshold and was worried that my time on the site will be wasted. I looked for an upgrading option but did not find the thread on pricing. If I can earn $3 per day by paying $30 gold membership, I will be earning $90 by spending $30 in a month and the ROI will be $60. I think this is not a bad investment.

The OP also mentions "a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks." I have a website, can anyone explain to me what is this and how it works?
When you upgrade to the gold membership level the number of ads available for you to click on daily basis will increase to between 60 to 100 ads on your profile page, depending on the number of available advertisers for the day. The remaining number of ads that will complete your earnings for the day can only come from the HTML code.

The HTML code is given to you after you have upgraded your account. You are expected to input the code in any part of your website, so that the ads will display to people that visits your website. The HTML code contains over 70% of your daily earnings, and amount you earns depends on the number of people that clicks on the links in your website.

johnbd

I have upgraded my Silver membership to Gold membership 2 times for 29$, but that really was a loss because the whole months ad click never returned my money. Just loss of money and time both. When I reached 57$ I wanted to withdraw. But they required a lot of complex document from my Bank. Then I contacted Starclick support. They said to turn on auto payout. I just got 2 times $10 + $10 = $20. But they never paid my rest of the amount. I've contacted them more than 60 times But they said to get full money I have to upgrade account and ********* again for a long time.

So now I have understand they are a tricky and phishing site. Technically they scam people and absorb their money.

NOW THEY ARE SHOWING MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED DUE TO OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNT.

DONT' INVEST PEOPLE……. IN THIS STARCLICK. THIS IS A CHEATING & SCAM PROJECT…

THEY ARE A FULL CHEATING SCAM I UNDERSTOOD IT SITE 2 YEARS AGO. THEY NEVER PAID ME ALTHOUGH I MY BALANCE WAS $50. THEY HAVE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF REPLYING MY QUESTION SINCE 2 YEARS. I HAVE INVESTED $50 TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. THEY STOLE ALL MY MONEY AND THERE ARE A BIG CHEATING COMPANY. I WILL SUBMIT A CASE AGAINST THEIR COMPANY TO USA GOVERNMENT. THEY WILL BE CAUGHT VERY SOON.

Regards
Faisal Karim

Suba

Staff member
You think Star-clicks is legit but unfortunately you didn't attach proof of payment, on trustpilot I also found a lot of major complaints from members. My experience is working on a ptc site if you are alone it will take a long time to reach the minimum payout, so we have to work with referrals. Many PTC sites do not have to upgrade membership, but we can withdraw our money easily.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Also, PTC websites with high minimum cashout should be avoided. There is less possibility for someone to earn a high amount on a Paid - to - click website, even upgrading the account won't help much. As we can see, Star Clicks has a got a high minimum cashout value " $50 ", it will take ages to gather such an amount on a Ptc website. And, a lot of people are complaining that Star Clicks is not paying the $50 as they were claiming. Most of them are getting only $20, not more than that.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is why I also encourage people to always ascertain the authenticity of any website before investing in such a website. I have taken my time to also visit the site and look through their mode of operations and I have also have my reservations as to their mode of operations. Come to think of it their pay out threshold is unreasonable too high to meet up and they know it will take a very longer period of time for anyone to meet up with such a threshold. How can one possibly earn 0.01 per click, it is highly unreasonable and you are entitled to only about 10 click per day. By my calculations it will take over 400 days to make up to the threshold of $50 which is the minimum pay out. It is highly unreasonable to waste such a time and money on data to get to such a threshold. At the same time one has to very careful with all the so called upgrades they claim to offer, it is just another way to scam innocent and unsuspecting individuals of their hard earn money.

I still prefer working on PTP sites and the that stands out amongst the pack is Trendri.

Boniface

Totally Scam; Save Your Time, Bundles & Relationships.

I don't know where to commence. This website ruined my time and bundles including my referrals. I submitted all the document requested for my Gold Account Level withdrawal of 50 dollars only to realize they didn't sent (went silent for a while; only automation email text) and then decided to request auto-payment of 10 dollars as per t&c however received 5 dollars.

Stay away from this to be safe. It's so painful because i had to pay back one of my referral with my own money and loss of registered amount of 19.9 dollars as well as investment via PTC.

I wish i could have listen to other people's complain. Once again it's so painful.

Iniye Esther

i am also a member of this site and i just want to know that this site is legit or paying or not. i want to see the latest payment proof but i feel its a scam site. if anyone has payment proof then pls post here
It scam ,have reached the minimum withdrawal of $50 but they did not pay.The were asking for document that is needed after much hard work to get to $50.When I upgraded my account it was easy for them to take the money but when it my turn to get paid star click don't want to release the money