Earn Money Start making GOOD MONEY within a Month (or a week if you're serious enough)

S

SIDDHARTHBHARDWAJ07

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Decent command over English
  • Willingness to learn
  • A terrible phone addiction (I'm talking 6-10 hours a day)
  • A BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY
Let's get this straight.

You've JUST started with this whole "make money online" thing.

You came across all things like copywriting, affiliate marketing, crypto bla bla bla.

But you're clueless. You don't know WHAT TO DO, what direction to go for.

Way too many YouTube videos, blogs etc

Way too many Gurus selling you their worthless courses.

You're either completely clueless, or have a VAGUE idea about it.

THE REALITY IS: YOU NEED TO LEARN MONEY MAKING SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY

And that takes TIME.

Anything else is a pleasant lie.

Sooo...... what's the shortcut? How do you learn something QUICKLY? - it's when you're surrounded by EXPERTS.

You can do it all without them too. All the resources are out there on the Internet.

But that takes time, A LOT OF TIME.

And that's a quick money making lesson in there: MONEY DOESN'T LIKE SLOW. MONEY GOES TO THE BOLD, THE QUICK, THE RECKLESS.

You can be dumb as ALL HELL and still make BIG MONEY - if you have COURAGE (BIG BALLS), AND URGENCY.

If you don't feel a sense of urgency in your veins regarding your financial goals, you're just wasting your time. You're just playing yourself.

YOU NEED TO THINK DEEP. AND YOU NEED TO ACT QUICK.

If you want a TEAM OF EXPERTS TEACHING YOU:

• FRELANCING
  • CRYPTO
  • COPYWRITING
  • STOCKS
  • REAL ESTATE

AND GUIDING YOU ALONG THE WAY, REVIEWING YOUR WORK 24*7 FOR A MONTH.

MOST OF ALL - IF YOU WANNA START MAKING MONEY WHILE LEARNING THE SKILLS.

Message me.

If not, figure out your own way, take your time.

But remember, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is undoubtable that there are countless of ways of making money online. Cryptocurrency trading is definitely one of the best ways in which newbies can make money online even without much knowledge. I know a woman who is really making a lot of money from cryptocurrency trading even without her having much knowledge about it when she started but now she is definitely an expert. All you need to do is to connect with the right people and you're good to go.

allison001

Verified member
Is it true that you can make money within a month, and you can do this by working online, by investment, and there are also freelancing websites where you can earn more income, you can also do passive business online, and this may increase your money easily some people's used foreign exchange to trade and earn so much.

phwebcodesnips

As per your offer. It was kind of challenging.. Anyway, keep it up.. But ,not for me...If you have a clueless ideas...don't be false around the rest. Be yourself, just be truthfull. Share your, experience and good ideas to the rest with out any doubt. Cheers..

Augusta

VIP Contributor
They are a lot of people with tutorial courses online that are willing to teach people how to make money online. Whether paid or not but the issue is not linking one to the right connect to start making money. My question is do you have the team of client already that one can start money from working from them

Nite

Valued Contributor
Skills are definitely necessary if you want to earn really good. There are some money making skills which could earn you decent income online, and those are, Graphic designing, SEO, Blogging, Content marketing, even the Social media marketing is very good. You can use any of the these skills sets and earn some bucks off the internet.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are proclaiming yourself as another guru wanting to sell his course too. To make online this days, I don't think we need to start buying so many courses, just as you have on your thread there, but we should make research ourselves and decide what online skills we need to learn and be making money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one is island of knowledge when it comes to make money online. That's why we all need one another to share information with. The skill the poster is claiming to know or trying to sell, may even be what most of the people on this website are even familiar with. It will be better to share the idea here so that we will all learn form it.

S

SIDDHARTHBHARDWAJ07

They are a lot of people with tutorial courses online that are willing to teach people how to make money online. Whether paid or not but the issue is not linking one to the right connect to start making money. My question is do you have the team of client already that one can start money from working from th

It is undoubtable that there are countless of ways of making money online. Cryptocurrency trading is definitely one of the best ways in which newbies can make money online even without much knowledge. I know a woman who is really making a lot of money from cryptocurrency trading even without her having much knowledge about it when she started but now she is definitely an expert. All you need to do is to connect with the right people and you're good to go.

Absolutely true. Getting started without worrying about 'perfection' like a nerd is KEY.

S

SIDDHARTHBHARDWAJ07

No one is island of knowledge when it comes to make money online. That's why we all need one another to share information with. The skill the poster is claiming to know or trying to sell, may even be what most of the people on this website are even familiar with. It will be better to share the idea here so that we will all learn form it.
I'm not claiming any out of the world skills here. But having access to experts in MULTIPLE skills. 24*7. That's KEY. And guiding you from just LEARNING to GETTING CLIENTS. That's what makes a difference. There's truly nothing like it online.

S

SIDDHARTHBHARDWAJ07

You are proclaiming yourself as another guru wanting to sell his course too. To make online this days, I don't think we need to start buying so many courses, just as you have on your thread there, but we should make research ourselves and decide what online skills we need to learn and be making money.
You always pay with something. If you don't pay monetarily, you pay with your time. The choice is yours.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm not claiming any out of the world skills here. But having access to experts in MULTIPLE skills. 24*7. That's KEY. And guiding you from just LEARNING to GETTING CLIENTS. That's what makes a difference. There's truly nothing like it online.
This is my concern like I have already stated. One thing is to have the skill another is having the clients to work for. Having marketable skills without being able to make money with it doesn't make much sense. So how much are we to pay for your tutorials. I will like to be assured that they are clients already to work with after the tutorial

S

SIDDHARTHBHARDWAJ07

This is my concern like I have already stated. One thing is to have the skill another is having the clients to work for. Having marketable skills without being able to make money with it doesn't make much sense. So how much are we to pay for your tutorials. I will like to be assured that they are clients already to work with after the tutorial

Firstly, you don't need clients in the VERY beginning to make money. Secondly, There's a mind-blowing (for me, at least) guide to finding clients in the project I'm speaking of. It's impossible to find clients without a niche, so pick your niche. Outreach and convincing the clients is the main aspect of it. You exist to provide value to the world, that's what they pay you for. You won't get clients served on a platter to you, you obviously learn it.