Starting a business is it better than investing

samual

investing in a business is a very good idea to make money from cause you don't know what can happen in the future
But starting a business is is also a good idea cause you don't have to start learning skills to start earning money cause you already set up a budget, a goal, both of them are going to yield money but the questions is one better than the other.
Both of them are very good to make money from but starting a business is far fat better than that of investing
cause you don't have to wait for the investment to yield money for maybe a mouth, a year and till you get some people to have the idea of investing in order for you to gain more profit
I'm a victim who also like to invest in some ways in other to make money but for a year I didn't get the opportunity to make money, but after a friend of mine show me how to start a Business career that I make a very and enough of money that I can even go out on vacation with my mom and dad and that is why starting a business is more better than investing in a business.

There are countless reasons why starting a business might be a better option than investing. When you start your own business, you have complete control over your future and you’re the one making all the decisions. That’s not the case when you invest in someone else’s business.

There are also a lot of tax benefits to starting your own business. You can write off a lot of your expenses, and you may even be able to take a deduction for your home office. Another big advantage to owning your own business is that you can set your own hours. You’re not at the mercy of someone else’s schedule.

If you want to work from home in the morning and then take the afternoon off to go to the park with your kids, you can do that. If you want to put in twelve-hour days during the week and then take the whole weekend off, you can do that too.

The flexibility of owning your own business is a major plus, especially for parents who are juggling work and family responsibilities.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I understand what you are trying to say and I do agree with your point. But on the same note I will like to tell you that starting up a business is also a form of investment, funding another person's business idea in the hope of getting returns on it in the future is also a form of investment. Even reading business related books on how to run and go about a particular business is also a form of investment. So starting up a business like you've said is its own kind of investment.
I think the appropriate word for it is that investing in your own business idea is better than investing in another person's business idea. And to an extent I do agree with you, I mean, when you invest in another person's business but can't tell whether the business is doing well or the opposite and you can't really effect any change or implement anything to save the business especially when the business is not doing so well. You will just have to leave all your hope on the person who you invested on.
This is not the case when you start up your own business because you will be more determined, and go to any length morally possible to save your business from crashing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to start a business, you need money business-related skills and knowledge, and a good team. In order to profit from an investment, you need money and knowledge to identify the right investment platforms or areas. Business requires a lot of skills, expertise, and knowledge, for instance, you should know very well about the niche, for example, if your business is a clothing business you need to know everything bout the manufacturing process, procurement, shipment, etc. You also need marketing skills, without marketing, you cannot sell even a single product. In case your business is an online business, you also need SEO skills. You also need to spend a lot of money for running your business (pay staff salary, pay office rents, spend on marketing and advertising, etc. However, investment does not require any management funds or running costs. If you want to invest in the stock market, you need to look for profitable stocks and buy stocks. If your investment turns profitable you can collect dividents. If you want to invest in real estate, you can buy property, hold the property for a while and sell back when the market improves. You can also invest in crypto currency for the long or short term.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Starting a business is another form of investment. You're investing your time, effort, and money into a business idea that you hope will pay off in the end. You may be thinking about starting a business because you want to earn more money than you would at your current job, but it's important to remember that starting a business comes with risks and there are no guarantees that you'll make any money at all, it's almost similar to online investment.

If you already have an idea for a business and plan on starting it as soon as possible, you should probably start looking into what kind of financial help is available to small businesses like yours. There are many different types of investments available for small businesses, including grants, loans from banks or credit unions, angel investors (people who give money to small companies), and venture capitalists (people who invest large amounts of money in startups).

To find out more about the different types of investments available for small businesses like yours, check out some of the business threads on trendri, you can also follow me, you sure have a lot of things to gain.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Do we really need to put one above the other since the two can be done independently. Business is a way of fetching oneself recurring money. Someone into business will be making money based on the type of business one is involved in.

However, business is not just want one can do as one likes, it takes a lot of dedication and determination. One will need to have the required amount for the business. There should be some skills that one needs to have as well. Among is patience, persuasion and even hardworking and endurance skills. An intending business without these will not make it.

Investment on the other hand is like planting a fruit that one wishes to harvest from it later. When we invest, we don't expect our money to be coming any time soon. It depends on the time frame that we set to enjoy the returns on investment.

Unlike business, it doesn't require much other than the capital. The only thing that may be necessary may be adequate research on the investment before we invest there or else we may be investing on a wrong investment platform.

So I think the answer will depend on the individuals.