Starting a business or getting a job, which is better?

Recardo

My best option is to sit down and make money using only your phone.Lot of fake money apps have been introduced but this kind of thing is real even for myself I'm making cash,real cash,at first I didn't believe till my payment was triggered.Now I'm making 500 Dollars or more a day.Its hard to believe but you know what?Why don't u find out for yourself and make yourself believe!I don't like to explain but u will see on the way.It is not even complicated it's easy as hell.Use this link and you will make yourself believe.Thank me later.https://exe.io/LJroDz

D

Deleted member 28873

If you feel playing it safe is your way of life you could stick to your government job but you should also know that the issue of laying off workers is common this days,there is no job security this days.Starting a business is really great you won't be working for any one else but your self,the whole profit belongs to you,no horrible boss to shout on you the reward is great the risk is also great if you fall(loose money) it all on you,if your business should crash or any other unfavorable condition its all on you.but to me I would still go for starting a business.you could also control both if you like

Aniwhyte

Starting a business is much more better than working under someone, owning your own business actually means that you are your own boss and no one could be able to control you. You can wake up anytime you want. You can rest whenever you are stressed out, the list is just endless.

IamDozzy

In all honesty, I think it depends solely on the individual. Not everybody has an entrepreneur spirit to start their own business and it isn't every business that will prosper. Some people actually prefer the 9-5 jobs, at least they can be sure that they'll have a steady income at the end of the month. Some people don't actually want to be the richest in town, they just want to be comfortable and get the nicest things without feel guilty. At least that what some 9-5 jobs that pays well afford someone

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From observation, most of the richest people on get did not get there by employment. The richest man on Earth today is not rich because he has a high paying job. You see, it is true that no organization can offer you a job with a pay that is more than the profit they make on any basis, either monthly or weekly, this means that so long as your major source of income on which you expect to become rich by is a job, you can not be richer than those employed you. It's the bitter truth that one must swallow.

Being a rich man then if the above statements are true would definitely not depend on your job, but something else, something that allows you to be in control of how, what and when you earn money, this is something that you are in charge of. In my opinion, one of the things that would suit such description is a Business.

A lot of people shy away from business because of the risks involved. Not many people are willing to go through the stress of business, but it's actually where the money lies. Most people desire job and financial security, and so they trade owning a business over working as an employee. Well this is not entirely the case for everyone but it's the case for most people. Don't get me wrong be please, if working as an employee is where your strength lies, no problem, it's just that working as employee is not where the real money lies.

Business has its risks while working as employee has it's disadvantage. Inspite of this, which would you consider to be the best? Let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.
You have spoken my mind. The world is going towards capitalism now and it is the rich that will be getting richer and the poor poorer if care is not taken. The bourgeois always try to manipulate the proletariat because they know the proletariat always afraid to take the bold step of starting a business. The workers even though they know they are cheated on always keep working under strict conditions. They only care about their daily bread and never think of the future. And how to secure it by establishing businesses as well.

Olajidey

If I am to advise you, I will ask you to start a business and when the business has already been established you can now enrol for parttime schooling so that you can also be able to manage your business along the line. This is a mistake most of us make by depending solely on education now after graduate we are forced to go back to the business we left and some of our friends that engage in business why we are still in school are now making cool money in their business.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Getting a job won't make that kind of money you always imagined your self having. I know most people dream of buying luxurious cars and live in a big mansion. If you are to look into the life's of people you are currently living your dream life, then you would notice 90% of them are into business while the remaining 10% are top officials in top multinational companies or government jobs. So business is the real thing all you have to do is try get a reasonable capital to start then every other thing would Falk in place. Peace
Starting a business is my choice. I never liked to work under people. But do you know that there are some jobs that will make you millions. You can live a luxurious life. Buy luxury cars, houses and many more. Like Nigerian Mrs Ngozi Nwala. She has gotten many big position. She currently has a position with World Bank. That woman lives a large life. She buys whatever she wants.
But for some one that does not have opportunity to work in a big company can start a business and grow it to become a big company

Winter

The best is when you have your job but also you have more responsabilities and obligations if you have your own job. The more easy is to work for someone else because you have your salary and less obligations.
For online business i am not sure how it is. It depends on how much you can earn on this way.

afolabitope

As for me, starting a business is the best because no one among the richest men on earth be employed by any one, instead they established their own business and they are running the business on their own. Another point is that you would not being working under any one. you are the one that is going to pay salary to your self. And you are going to have more time with your family.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The choice between starting a business and getting employed would depend on some factors. If you have no high education that uis required for the job then you may be forced to start up a business. But if your plan is a start up but you have no capital then you may opt to work first in order to save for the needed capital of the business. But for me, a job is more stable than the business. You just have to be patient at first. When you get to have a good amount of savings then that is the time to think of a business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Both of them are necessary, if I'm to choose, i will prefer business than the job option. I don't like a scenario that will tie me down all day and not allowing me to negotiate other business that will also yield profit over time. I prefer running my own business, bringing sustainable income to myself. Working based on my own schedule and not mandatory, just as the way other job workers are mandated to work all day to earn money at the end of the week or month. I don't like being summoned to work, or working under someone that established his or her business and runs it the way it pleases to him or her. I prefer to establish mine too, and run it the way it pleases to me. And not working under someone that will be bringing unfavourable decisions to me all the time, controlling how I work and when not to work.

Peppul

Both are good and they also have advantages and disadvantages, now let me try and emphasize on it. For a fresh graduate that doesn't have money the best option is to get a job first so that he or she can earn to save then if the idea of wanting to start a business comes he can then take out from his savings and start little, unless he or she has people to help her with capital to start a business, but for someone that has a huge capital to start up a business it's good, you don't need a job,all you have to do is setup your business and that becomes your job. But some people end up doing both, having a business and also working to help sustain the business with finance. So that why I said both are good you just go with the flow with the stage you find yourself.

Janetoje

The truth remains that, not everyone that goes into business will succeed. And no matter the job you do, you may not get the amount you want. However you can engage in both. Especially in Nigeria today, where the salaries are nothing to write home about, as the cost of living has become very expensive and the value of the Naira has depreciated greatly. Hence has necessitated the need for workers to alongside their salaries engage in one form of business or the other. An average public servant in Nigeria is into business.
In a nutshell to no one is better than the other, it depends on what works for you.

Vinkce

From observation, most of the richest people on get did not get there by employment. The richest man on Earth today is not rich because he has a high paying job. You see, it is true that no organization can offer you a job with a pay that is more than the profit they make on any basis, either monthly or weekly, this means that so long as your major source of income on which you expect to become rich by is a job, you can not be richer than those employed you. It's the bitter truth that one must swallow.

Being a rich man then if the above statements are true would definitely not depend on your job, but something else, something that allows you to be in control of how, what and when you earn money, this is something that you are in charge of. In my opinion, one of the things that would suit such description is a Business.

A lot of people shy away from business because of the risks involved. Not many people are willing to go through the stress of business, but it's actually where the money lies. Most people desire job and financial security, and so they trade owning a business over working as an employee. Well this is not entirely the case for everyone but it's the case for most people. Don't get me wrong be please, if working as an employee is where your strength lies, no problem, it's just that working as employee is not where the real money lies.

Business has its risks while working as employee has it's disadvantage. Inspite of this, which would you consider to be the best? Let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27180

Before getting a job, u must first consider the three Rs; resignation, retirement and retrenchment. During your working life, you are bound to experience one of them wether as an entrepreneur or an employee. You can only plan for one for as an employee i.e retirement If you are lucky to get there..... 70% of employees dint get it. But as an entrepreneur you can plan for two of them(resignation and retirement) since you cannot retrenchment. The harvest, benefits and joy in entrepreneurship outweighs the pain.

Sammyesx

In as much as business makes you rich, it is not a s easy as people make it look, for every successful businessman you see out there, there are ten that have fail. Am not saying going into a business is a bad ideal but it take a lot more than being an employee, you have to work extra, developing strategies to make your business better, which you won't worry about if you are an employee.

Seyesystem

To me I think getting a job is better if you have a job you already have a stable income which you know that it's certain that at the end of the month you will be expecting you stable salary. But if you go for business it involves risk taking and there are a lot of challenges interns of sourcing for funds to start you choice business. But once you have job you future is protected and you can even start a business with your savings from your job earnings.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me , I think that starting a business instead of seeking for job is quite desirable , because it offers you a state of independence . You children can also be integrated into the business , thus helping them to be able to have a source of once without much stress , However it is not always easy to start a business with any prior knowledge of what business entails .
Some industrialists believe that it is good for someone to work under another person first , before moving towards establishing his or her own business. This is because , it helps him to be able to experience how a business is run , and thus be equipped with the knowledge to run his own.

Ofcourse , I agree with you . No one can get into the world richest people ladder ,without being independent . Jobs may pay you high amount of money , but can't give your job security. This is why having something that belongs to someone is the best thing to do.

Ralphjoe

Starting a business would be the best option over taking a job because business is the most paying option in the long run and it happens to be your personal property. Business can give you time to do other things, you will be independent doing your business without anyone poke nosing in your business, you can decide to open for business or just go and do something else.
Meanwhile a taking a job is not a fulfilling endeavor like a business, you will always be working for someone and be answering queries from the owner of the company in which you work in, you are never independent in your job but instead your boss will dictate to you all what you can do and what you cannot do, all these are not always desirable, the most important point is that having your own personal business is more profitable for you than the meagre pay you may receive from your job.

D

Deleted member 27180

Well, personally for me. I think it all depends on the kind of person you are and what your passion is. I have met some smart guys who prefer to work under a boss than to start a unique business idea even if they know that it will be more rewarding in the long run. Not everybody is built to withstand the numerous challenges/hassles encountered in grooming a young business. Its easier to just work for money. I have seen some smart guys who work best under supervision while some not-so-smart dudes prefer to be on their own and often succeed.