Starting a business or looking for a paying job?

There are many factors to consider when deciding whether to start a business or look for a paying job. Starting a business requires a lot of hard work and dedication, but can be very rewarding. Looking for a paying job can be less risky, but may not offer the same potential for growth and income. Ultimately, the decision comes down to what is best for the individual.

Starting a business can be a very rewarding experience. It allows the individual to be their own boss, set their own hours, and make their own income. However, it also requires a lot of hard work and dedication. The individual must be willing to put in the time and effort to make their business successful.
A job can be less risky than starting a business. The individual does not have to worry about investing their own money or time, and they will receive a regular paycheck. However, jobs may not offer the same potential for growth and income as starting a business.

The decision of whether to start a business or look for a paying job ultimately comes down to what is best for the individual. Both options have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is important to weigh all of the factors and make a decision based on what is most important to the individual.

Bard Racheal

Definitely,it is what it is.
Being a self employed or owning a business is better than seeking for a job,or being an employee.

There is no freedom in being an employee.
If you are counted among that category, you are liable to facing some kind of discomfort in the company you are working, or you are about to work. Discomfort, from the your fellow staffs or from your employer.

Following those risks that comes with working as an employee or looking for a job, you may be tempted to dump working for any one; but to build your own business,and putting the effort you would had used as an employee,into yours.

Also,there are some does and don'ts that will be given to you,that may clash with your daily routines; of which, you won't be able to do what you are suppose to do. Maybe, you have to dump most of your routines,and do the bids of your employers, because you do not want to get sacked or get demoted for defaulting.

But,if you have your own good business, wether big or small: you will be at ease,do what so ever you want to do,attend to what you need to attend to without the fear of taking permission from anyone.
You may even decide to employ workers,so that your business can run smoothly without any hitches.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The idea whether to start a self-employed business or to go second for a well-paying job in a particular business firm or commercial outlet totally depends on what the individual wants . But for a certainty into this world majority of people love to be their own boss that is why they do not see themselves going to work for another individual possibly as an employee , rather they see themselves establishing a business of their own where they are free and willing to do anything that they intend to do without anyone questioning them or telling them what to do .

It is absolutely very important that we understand the benefits that comes with being your own boss . You have the free will and the freeness to do whatever you want and you do not have to put a fake personality so as to impress some other person possibly an employer so as to earns his friendliness and generosity . Personally I would love to be my own boss working on various online business so as to get paid reasonably and positively rather than the seeing myself working for some other person so that he himself could be enriched .

Oluwasegun purpose

Looking for a pay job or starting a business of your own...I will first of all talk about looking for a pay job.pay Job is most time not advise able because there are many things in which you will be facing in a pay job something like coming early to work doing all the work at work before going home most time this pay Job caused so many things in our lives which are bad like not having enough time for your family be you male or female you need to have time for your family most especially your children even if doing a pay job at least there most be like 2 to 3 days off per week....now let talk about starting your own business.. staring your own business is a advise able thing which I can advise someone to do it you are doing your own business I mean being your own boss is the best nothing like sack or not coming early to work even you are going to have a enough time to spend with your family And in it you can make a enough money as you want but I will advise your not to take a loan to start up a business...so with this now I will advise you to start up a business rather than going for a pay job....

Suba

Staff member
There are several factors that people often consider in determining the choice of working or doing business, namely education, business spirit and finances. People who have attained higher education or academic degrees are more likely to work for the government or for well-known private companies. The second factor is a business spirit, someone who has a business spirit will appear since elementary school age, starting from selling candy, toys to his friends. so that when he has completed his higher education and is working he will also do business, such as offering shoes, men's shirts etc. Financial factors are also very decisive a person should choose to work or business. If he comes from a poor family in general, his education level is low, to do business he needs capital, then he will work for other people such as baking cakes, delivering goods, etc. this experience will enable him to become a businessman.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though the answer to this question will be solely depend on the individual. But practically there are many people that want to start their own businesses more than those that prefer to be working with or under someone. Most time, there are things to consider before we can decide to either start a business or work with people.

Is there enough capital for our dream business? Capital is the main factor that hinders the chance of those that wish to start their own businesses. If there is no enough capital for the starting up, there is nothing stopping us from working with some people to get money before we start our own too.

Do we really have the charisma? Not everybody has what it takes to be a good boss. The aura of being a boss is unique. There should be endurance, problem solving skill and some other factors that must be considered very well before one can think of either to start a business or continue to work under another person.

Is age on our side? For young people, there is nothing bad in working for someone else before starting our own business. We can use the time frame to gather money for our businesses.

Vladv26

You have to take in consideration multiple factors when deciding such an important matter of your life. Starting a business doesn't only require hard work and dedication. It's not like you just start a business and you work very hard and you're guaranteed to be successful and live a great and rich life later. There's a reason most businesses become bankrupt in first 2 first after they've been opened and that's because it's not easy and it's not for everyone. If you are not passionate about business and you aren't willing to dedicate your entire life to it then it's not for you. For some people it might be better to get a job, because this gives them a security in life

blessingc

Starting a business needs capital, so for me I think before starting a business I need a good paying job so that I can raise money to start up my own business aside that I really prefer having my own business for many good reasons.

It gives me independence, I have my business, I have my say, I do not need to have anyone controlling or bossy me around, I can get what I need at anytime, I can easily control things around me.

Another reason is you have your freedom to work your own hours, you have the liberty to go out on vacation. You have your own right to follow your passion and be happy. You will be able to help people and invest in your self, take risk and gain profit from your investment.

you can learn new skills, attend seminars to stay updated. You can build your brand with time and get recognized. With time your business can grow into something very big and profitable.

You can create job opportunities for others who are unemployed, you can make the world a better place for people who need a means of getting income.

I really believe in having my own business than working for people that's if I have the money to start it up.

jenniferletty

Getting a job is easier than starting your own business. Working as an employee provides a steady income, which is high compared to the start of your business profit. Have a job that supports your basic needs and prepares everything side by side to start your business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now , I will look for a paying job , I have my own reason . I do not have the interest to start up any business now because business require a huge sum of money and not only that . You must also be ready to be together with your business until it grows to a point of generate constant income .

In most cases during the growing process of a business it may not be advisable to depend on the business as the only source of income , you must allowed the business to grow .

I cannot just establish a business when I don't have enough money to sustain me in the business , if there is no money to for maintainance , you are likely to look forward to take from your business capital which is not the best and in most cases this is one of the reason why there is high possibility of business failure among business owner .

What we must understand is that whatever business we are establishing , depending heavily on the business and as the only means of survival might be dangerous expecially for a new upcoming business .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though its depend on the individual idea and likeness. But as for me if there is money st hand and there is a good idea one should rather set a business than being employ for a job.

If one should start a business and the business is doing well what some body is earning for the while month its very possible that one can easily earn it within one week.
Apart from that one will be able to have time to do many other things and no body will interopt somebody.

It will also allow some body to be self independent and be in control of the business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to get a job, you need education, skill-based training, and knowledge and expertise on a certain niche/topic. Having experience might come as an added advantage but there are companies that even recruit freshers provided they have education and training in the relevant field. If you want to build a business, you need knowledge, skills, and expertise. You will gain knowledge, skills, and expertise through education and rainings. The most important thing you need is money. If you do not have money, your business will not materialize. Well, there are a lot of mechanisms that will help you build funds for your business, for example, selling your assets, borrowing from friends and family, getting a bank loan, crowdfunding, etc. But none of these methods are easy. Last but not lead, businesses are also risky, it is not a full-proof method to build your income because business can fail and you might lose your investment.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Starting a business or looking for a paying job? In this economy, it can be tough to make a decision. Both options have their own sets of pros and cons, and it can be hard to know which one is the right choice for you.

Starting your own business can be a great way to become your own boss and make your own hours. You also have the opportunity to be creative and make your mark on the world. However, starting a business can be risky, and it can be difficult to get your business off the ground.

Looking for a paying job can be less risky, and you can usually find a job relatively quickly. However, you may have to work long hours and you may not have as much control over your life.