Starting a global business

Profwriter

How can one have or start a global business? A business that spreads and covers the nations of the earth.

Is that really possible? Someone said, small mind think small profit, big minds, thin big profits.

If you have an existing business, can you scale it up to a global height, is there any business that cannot go global?

This is my personal opinion, I believe that a global business is possible because human needs are closely related and every human on this earth have a common need.

I will say that the first step of getting a global business is to meet a need that is generally common among the globe. We currently have a situation and the world is looking for a vaccine, who ever comes up with a vaccine will definitely have a global business.

The summary is that, to have a global business, one must solve a global problem.

You can add yours and also tell us how to make little business global.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's one of the ways of making our businesses global business is either by solving global problems as you said. The person that discovered the phone and the person that invented automated teller machine has solved one global problems. The other way of making our business globally known is by employing marketing and branding. There is no one that doesnt know Nike or Adidas because they are all branded products.

Profwriter

This is beautiful, every business must have met a need to be successful and the more needs the business is able to meet, the more profit for the business owner.
What global problem can one solve using technology?
I'm thinking of what to invent that will probably hit sales globally, it appears to me that all inventions have been made or do you think that there's any thing that needs to be invented that has not been invented?

Olajidey

The only business I know can become a global business is technology any business you are thinking of to be a global business must involved technology examples are self-driving car, the building of a delivery robot, electric car, Parachute phone (a phone that has a device that slows the motion when falling horizontally)

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Businesses can go global no doubt about that but certainly not all businesses but things that are used by everyone could go global like app developing business could travel any where in the world , you can imagine how far Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram has travelled. Online busineses are the business I feel can go anywhere.in the world.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A global business requires a big capital because you will be covering not only your country which means travel is a part of the operation. The easiest global business is an e-commerce. It is an online business so you can easily touch other countries. But the problem is the delivery of the merchandise because it will entail overseas transport which is expensive.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
A global business requires a big capital because you will be covering not only your country which means travel is a part of the operation. The easiest global business is an e-commerce. It is an online business so you can easily touch other countries. But the problem is the delivery of the merchandise because it will entail overseas transport which is expensive.
E-commerce business doesn't require much capital as such and one fundamental thing is if you're starting a global business you will start it gradually and from there the business begin to grow itself so there might not be excess of much expenses except you want to grow it as fast as a moving plane.

Georgeadawara

For you to start a global business you need to be well equipped in the all acpect financial educationally and even morally. It is very easy but it needs more productive you time and effort to partake in it, it needs you be constantly update .and always being online.

D

Deleted member 28873

A global business is different from an online business.its has to be in every country in the world.
Its require huge startup capital.businesses that I could consider been global are social media businesses e.g the likes of facebook,instagram,twitter e.t.c.It is much more easier to open a regional based business than considering a global business which would involve one having great knowledge in foreign exchange market,thou it might sound easy to say and reason.The work entails in it is actually great and rigorous,not just in creating it, also in the management of the various resources(human resources,material resources).A slight misdoing could lead to bankruptcy.