Starting business of selling iron stuff is profitable or not?

Janiya

People usually talk about some other stuff related to sending work but recently I listened that someone is starting iron selling stuff but he is confused that will it give profit to him or not like most of the people having ideas related to different business products and items that which will be profitable and beneficial and which will be e considered as a lost so I also needs you are all suggestion that what will it be profitable or not but from my perspective tell where I can imagine it will be profitable like most of the people in using on daily basis iron takes place lot so maybe it runs some how profitable and maybe it can cause lost but I really need your all suggestion related to this ion seling business so kindly you all help me so that I will help the other person who needs all your suggestion.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view starting business is a very good idea but in the aspects of starting business of iron stuff I believe it is profitable when you are in the right environment or location. When starting a business you need the right location for the business because not all location are good enough for every business. every business has its own areas and his own environment which you will be well profitable and you will get more customers

Ozigba Richard Lamai

starting business to sell our stock is very profitable but it depends on the kind of areas that you start up the business because they say if you want to start up a business you look at the market size and still can't you look at the demand of the people and know what the one before we can be able to start any kind of business. Know your consumers before you start any kind of business.

Maphalle

It might be profitable and might not, depending on the location of your business and your target market. If the people around are not all in favour of ironing it can be a possible. Some might consider to take their clothes to a laundry service.

Teatea

There are different types of iron so which one do you wish or like to start? This question has to be answered for people to be able to compare, and there are many areas of focus too like iron cutting, shaping, fixing and others. I know few people in the business that are doing very well but it was not easy when they started, iron is not a business you just start anywhere without a proper plan, you have to consider your business space thoroughly because the amount of sales you make depends on it.

Shigobad2020

Yes it is advisable to learn a skill when you don't have a start up capital, there is a way you can go about it, you don't have to have a start up capital before you learn skill, I know a friend of mine that learn hairdressing , she finished and she decided to work as a stylistso she can raise money for her own shop and in 10months, she was able to achieve that.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I got a headache in trying to understand the product that is stated in this topic - iron stuff. My brother used to have a business of importing special steel from Japan and he sells it in our country on a retail basis. The special steel is expensive so the mark up is good and the profit is about 30% of the capital.