Stay Away From Cloud Mining Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cloud mining websites are a sort of ponzi schemes that just roll money from one investor to another. They are just like HYIP ponzi schemes that promise to pay you a good amount of "profits" on your investment but in the end they just scam you and take your money. Cloud mining websites are similar to these Hyips, so I really do not know why people are wasting their time and money after such ponzi schemes?I would ask people to stay very far away from such types of cloud mining sites. Even many so-called "old" cloud mining sites have proved to be scams. In the end you will gain nothing and lose every thing. Cloud mining websites might show you certificates and try to prove that they are a legit business but do not be deceived by them because these are some of their tricks to get more investors.

agogba

It is better to pay attention because many cloud mining websites are not legit.In general.Some could be true but not so much.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is better to pay attention because many cloud mining websites are not legit.In general.Some could be true but not so much.

You think that some cloud mining sites are legit, but according to my experience, none of them are legit. In fact, almost all of them become a scam after some time and many people have lost money to these scammers. I would not recommend anyone to invest in such kind of scam cloud mining sites.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cloud mining used to be the real thing before, it's used to be paying before by just purchasing hashrates and you may start mining any crypto of your choice. But I don't think it's that payable anymore. We have so many scam sites claiming to be cloud mining sites. These sites will make you purchased some hashrates through depositing your Bitcoin, and before you mine anything, they are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.