-garlic
-eggs
-beef
-oil vegetables
-soy sauce
-oyster sauce
-salt

Fried Rice PROCEDURE

Step 1: Chop and prepare the Ingredients.

Step 2: Season the Meat and Prepare the Egg and Rice.

Step 3: Mix the Ingredients

Step 4: Add Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Salt to Taste.

Step 5: Serve.

Maria Javed

Hi everyone how are you all well.
Rice can lower cholesterol and less the risk of heart diseases and stroke. Because Stoke make us feel full.
Rice is a healthy staple that contains many nutrients and minerals also fiber, manganeese, selenium, magnesium and vitamins B. Rice is naturally brown after harvesting.
Nutritionally brown rice is a healthiest diet due to its extra nutrients. According to the science people who ate more refined foods like as white bread and white rice.
I think that the right time to eat rice is lunch time.
Rice is a carb and it contains carbohydrates.
China found rice and Chinese people eat too much rice. But in Indonesia people not eat rice.
Ingredients that will need to cook rice
Rice
Chives
Chilli pepper
Onion
Garlic
Vegetables
Salt
Oil vegetables
Soya sauce
Oyster sauce
Let's I am tell you how to cook fried rice step by step.
1. Boil the rice in water
2. Fry the vegetables
3. Put soya sauce and oyster sauce salt and black pepper.
4. Taste the rice
5. Serve

Sodiq

Thanks you for this informative post, Rice is one of the most common food In every household nowadays this is because they not are not costly. Rice is mostly eaten in every part of the world, Rice are very cheap to buy when compared to another foods they are not only cheap but they are also easy to prepare. Rice contain dietary fiber that can helplower cholesterol I human body and can also reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. In addition, Rice most especially brown rice contains some helpful vitamins and minerals that can help human blood transport oxygen and perform other related functions.

As already Stated above, Rice are very easy to prepare and they do not require much stress and money but despite not require much stress, some individuals still does not know how to prepare their rice or how to cook the rice without coming out gummy, mushy or sticky.

These are some unique method you can also adopt in cooking your rice, this method is classified into two parts:

FIRST PART
The first step is to parboil your rice. I believe almost everyone know what parboiling is all about so there is no need to talk much on this.

The second step is to pick your rice if need be, this to separate other items from the rice

Third step is to wash your rice rigorously with cold water
then put the rice in a clean pot and add enough water little above the rice

The fourth step is to light your cooking gas or stove and start cooking your rice.

Sodiq

SECOND PART
First step in these part is that As soon as your rice starts boiling, sieve the rice and wash the rice. Note that if your are using already parboiled rice, you don not need this step.

Second step here is to pour enough water as you like into a pot and let it the water start boiling

The third step now is to pour in your perboiled rice provided the water is already boiling and you should also add salt to your rice as you desire.

Next step is to be checking your rice at intervals this is to know if the rice is soft enough or if it is ready

Last step, pour your rice in a sieve and you should let it drain off water, live it for some minutes, pour the rice back into the pot and set your gas cooker or stove on a low heat this is to make sure the remaining water dry up completely.

Ntoci

To make such recipe much healthier and more useful for your organism - take Tamari, it is a gluten-free soy sauce that tastes just like regular soy sauce, and I use it in my healthy fried rice.