Step-By-Step Process to Start Email Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Email marketing is very effective. Marketing experts put the figure around 5-6 percent

If you are just starting with an email list, building an email list even with just 1000 emails is really difficult. You might consider doing email marketing with a small list, something like 100-200. However, email marketers do not recommend this because you will have to spend a lot of time designing an email. Even if you have some conversion, you are spending more time designing emails compared to what you are earning.

Start With MailChimp, which is free if you send emails to less than 2000 people.

MailChimp offers a lot of templates for building your email message, or newsletters. These templates are drag and drop tools that will allow you to create amazing emails in 2-3 minutes. Once your newsletter design is complete, you can upload your email list and directly send it to your subscribers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My issue with email marketing is the spam folder of the receiver. When the sender's email is not registered most likely the email will land in the spam folder that the user may not even see until it is deleted after 2 weeks. I had used email marketing when Gmail was not around yet and there was no social media that users are curious when they receive a spam email.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are sending emails to the people who have actually subscribed to your services, you can ask them to mark your emails as Not Spam so that next time you send emails, your emails do not land in the spam folder. If people have voluntarily subscribed to your offer, they will surely mark it not spam.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Forget about email marketing, it does not work. First of all, people do not use their work email to sign up for newsletters, which means the email they are using will not be checked regularly. Secondly, people do not have time to check emails. If they want to buy something, they will go directly to the site or use Google.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Email Marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways of promoting any products. email Marketing is the backbone of consistent sales with affiliate marketing. Email Marketing work together with sales funnel to generate consistent sales for affiliate offer you are promoting all your own product. It is good to master email Marketing to succeed in internet marketing.

There are many ways of doing this. Here's at least three ways.
1). Find an offer you want to offer out, something that pays you well per sale. Become an affiliate of that product.
2). Create a funnel or landing page with a "Thank you" page while offering a lead magnet. (Something valuable to give away as FREE) I like to give away New online DFY type products as a lead magnet.
3). Join Safelist, write a few articles in Quora, Medium, etc. Post them and rank them to get at the top of Google. Or use other valuable tools to help it get ranked. You can also do a vide review on the product in question and post it. Even a #SHORT in YouTube will help with this method.

All of these are the basic ways to generate an effective email marketing start. Some may have their opinions on this, but it's one major way to get started. One I also did was take $100 and do a SOLO AD with prospects that would be interested in buying from you. Have that list being sent as traffic to build your list.

Good Luck, hope this helps! Cheers?!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I prefer to use getresponse because it comes with imbued tracking which helps you to monitor the behaviour of the subscriber to some of the emails you are sending them. you can also build a landing page with the use of get response and they have different template on their server to choose from.

ghunt

Forget about email marketing, it does not work. First of all, people do not use their work email to sign up for newsletters, which means the email they are using will not be checked regularly. Secondly, people do not have time to check emails. If they want to buy something, they will go directly to the site or use Google.
Hi, can I ask please.. what about building value and a relationship with those who don't have a "To Buy Now" desicion?
Do emails not help keep the customer or client informed of your progress of your business?
I'm not being rude of funny, I just thought that email marketing was an important tool to have in any business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Hi, can I ask please.. what about building value and a relationship with those who don't have a "To Buy Now" desicion?
Do emails not help keep the customer or client informed of your progress of your business?
I'm not being rude of funny, I just thought that email marketing was an important tool to have in any business.
Right, you can inform your customers about your products and services by sending marketing emails. Well a lot of companies do that. But I would like to ask you a question. How often do you check the emails sent by the stores you bought from, are you sure you check their emails and do no send them back to spam folder?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I used free autoresponder when I was starting out with my direct mail advertisement. I made the mistake of using free autoresponder which allow me to send message to first 1000 subscribers. My follow-up stop sending when I was asked to upgrade and this cost me a lot of money because I couldn't reach out to you subscriber on time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Email marketing is one of the best methods or services online as the case may be. I have not really carried out an email marketing campaign but I would soon start with mailcheap in order to gain experience of how it works. After sometime, i would upgrade to the paid version.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Email Marketing is the missing link which prevent me from making affiliate sales regularly when I was still fully engaging in it. I later discovered about email Marketing which makes it clearer for me how the super affiliate are generating consistent income. Email Marketing together with sales funnel are very powerful to make money.

ErickaJane

This Email System is Too Unique., Last month my friend refer one ebook. It's really Awesome and its cost is too low. Explaining a Real Way of Promoting and Getting more Sales. It's Guaranteed Earning Method.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Email Marketing ranks one of the most effective marketing strategy for every small scale business. It is cost-effective and has one of the highest return-on-investment. Someone needs to use a quality autoresponder just cancel me to hundreds of thousands of subscribers at a go.