Stevia is an alternative to sugar

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have discovered the herb Stevia in our trip to Jakarta. The leaves of the plant are sweet to my mouth. For curiosity I brought home some flowers that looked like round pods in the hope of growing it. But no growth came out from those flowers.

IMG_6263 stevia.JPG
In a tourist city called Baguio that’s where I chanced upon the pot of Stevia being sold for $4 only. Now the plant has grown well although I still do not have a use for it. Incidentally a friend had invited me to a Stevia plantation. I learned that the owner is producing sweeteners from the Stevia plant. It is a good business. But the main attraction of Stevia is from the diabetics who can enjoy a good coffee sans sugar but with Stevia.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about it but there are different type of sugar and some of them may be dangerous to the human body ,over here my mum prefers to use to the brown sugar because she consider it as the best sugar for her age, instead of taking the bleach sugar it is better to take the brown one at once since it is the best.