Stop-loss is an essential factor

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky trading market. So, stop loss is an essential factor in trading to control risk. However, it's ridiculous to set the stop loss very close. Traders should set the stop loss depending on the trading strategy. However, the trader often complains that their broker often misses executing the SL order properly. But in my case, I never face my broker Eurotrader.

Robson Dey

Leverage is basically an extra facility given by the broker to a trader. The more the broker give leverage, the more it gets popular. Leverage is an important tool in forex market. While any trader choose a broker, he should know about the leverage of that broker. Because leverage helps a trader to make big profit with small investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are giving me high leverage at 1:1000. It helps me to maximize my profit. I can make profit consistently with their high leverage.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Stop-loss is a very essential tools in forex trading. When a stop-loss is set in a trading, it will reduce the risk in lossing the whole money in a trade.
I could remember in some months now. I was trading and in 3 days I have made more than 20% of my capital.
But because I don't set stop-loss, it got to a stage that I set a trade and my device developed fault. So I couldn't access my trade for that day. When I checked back to my account. I saw that all my money had gone. So, stop-loss is very important in a trade.

Briangsam

A forex stop loss is a function offered by brokers to limit losses in volatile markets moving in a contrary direction to the initial trade. This function is implemented by setting a stop loss level, a specified amount of pips away from the entry price.

Ray Martinez

Traders should deal with their thoughts and feelings in trading. It is by far the biggest obstacle to a trader's success. Negative emotion always shows an ugly head in every trade. The most difficult emotional interventions in trading occur when long-standing emotional patterns and conflicts spill over into dealing with trading risks and uncertainties. My broker Forex4you give me the best tips to control my emotion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Stop-loss and leverage is an essential tools as far as trading is concerned. Through stop-loss one can control the risk associated in forex trading and curtail unnecessary trading losses. The leverage helps us to maximize the earning percentage in forex trading or crypto trading etc and make some reasonable amount of money. Some brokers offer high leverage to its users, that makes it worthwhile to use their broker trading forex.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Stop-loss and leverage is an essential tools as far as trading is concerned. Through stop-loss one can control the risk associated in forex trading and curtail unnecessary trading losses. The leverage helps us to maximize the earning percentage in forex trading or crypto trading etc and make some reasonable amount of money. Some brokers offer high leverage to its users, that makes it worthwhile to use their broker trading forex.
I always envy you. It seems you are versatile. You talk about every topic like a professional. I don't much about forex and these features until you broke them down. Although I have known about stop loss in luno. I know it is used for regulation of loss and I never hear of leverage in forex. Weldone sir.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
It is essential to use stop loss to trade professionally. The risk ratio can never be maintained without stop loss. A trader can make a consistent profit from trading only if he manages the stop loss and maintains the risk ratio. Eurotrader brokers provide ideas on how to maintain a risk ratio when using a stop loss.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Placing stop loss is very important. Most traders don't utilize stop loss. They generally stay in a dread of losing trade. Then again skilled traders have a methodology and a course of action. That proposes utilizing a stop-loss and a take-profit. When you trade along these lines you are not assessing or betting and you comprehend what the conceivable result can be before you take the trade. I trade on Eurotrader broker, broker that has very low spread and flexible leverage from 1:50 to 1:500. It's very scalping friendly.