STRESS MANAGEMENT

Payus20

Stress has always been a part of our lives. In this hectic time, people lead an increasingly stressful life. Experts state that a little stress can be good; it keeps you sharp and ready to move forward, and is sometimes vital for achieving optimum performance. However, medical research has determined that prolonged stress is very bad for the body, and can block the body’s natural ability to repair, regenerate and protect itself. Over 90% of disease is caused by stress. Stress is both a physical and psychological response. It can lead to chronic disease, obesity, insomnia, deteriorating relationships, depression, and more.

Stress is such a powerful and harmful force that it is vital that you learn effective stress management techniques to live a successful, happy, and healthy life. We must remember that we will always come across inevitable factors that cause pressure and anxiety on us.
What is your own view about stress management?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah as far as one is on Earth stressful situations must rear it's ugly head, so it is up to learn how to arrest the situation. For me I manage my stress by looking at the root cause of it.if it something I can remedy then well and good i go for it but if not I let it be provided it wouldn't get me worked up

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nature has given us all the things we need even to the point of managing stress on our own, stress can be a psychological problem and sometimes spending time with people that help us to be happy and connected is believe to be the best way to relieve yourself of stress. That is what a lot of people are advised to do