StrormGain: A Free Bitcoin Mining Platform

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Without divulging into a formal introduction, I will give you the required information straight.

Is this a legit platform?

Yes!

Have I used it?

Yes!

Have I withdrawn funds?

Yes!

Interested to find out more? Let’s get started

StormGain (stormgain.com) is basically a crypto trading and exchange platform, which also offer free Bitcoin mining feature. Now, you might ask, why should a crypto trading and exchange platform add free mining option? The answer is simple. Binance and Coinbase cover a large market, a new crypto exchange and trading platform needs better feature to attract users.

You can use stormgain on your PC or mobile phone. Sign up with an email, verify your email, add phone number, and verify your phone number. Go to the miner tab and click mining. Your mining process will begin. The program mines Bitcoin, which will be shows ads USDT. New user will get 0.50 Tether and s you continue mining, more Tether will be added as free bonus. IN order to continue mining, you will have to activate the miner every 4 hours.

You can withdraw the mined bitcoin to your Stormgain wallet when you reach 10 Tether. However, this amount cannot be directly withdrawn to your external wallet. You will have to trade the mined Bitcoin. You can withdraw the trading profit to your external wallet.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to use Stormgain you need to remember a couple of things, first of all, you cannot withdraw the mined bitcoin to your external wallet, the amount you mine needs to be put to trade, and the profits you make from trading is the only funds that can be withdrawn to your external wallet. The withdrawal threshold is very high, so to earn that amount from trading requires a long time. Sometimes you will lose all the funds that you put for trading, that is usually when the market is down. For instance, if you start trading bitcoin when the price is $40K and when the price goes down to $35K you will lose your entire funds.