Trading Discussion Success in trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Success in trading happens when traders are making a profit. However, profit comes with knowledge and skill. Otherwise, you will lose money unnecessarily if you don’t pay attention to learning. However, my broker, Eurotrader, offers a free educational course on trading. This broker also offers lots of deposit/withdrawal options including BTC and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The way all forex traders in this platform always talk about euro traders, I do think and wonder if that is the only broker that we have in the forex market. Or is it tr only one that offers the best service when it comes to broker especially in the forex market.?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Trading requires a whole lot of technicality and people that have these technicality and master it are making a whole lot of profit. Trading also requires discipline because if you're not disciplined enough you will definitely not make anything tangible instead you will lose all your money. I've seen a lot of people who lost thousands of dollars because of indiscipline.

Robson Dey

Hardly in the world at the current time, Forex has become the most profitable investment business, so if you want to make your life and want to get a profitable life you should Forex trading. Remember one thing that you have to take it seriously and must need to work here by thinking that it is your own business.
As an interested person of Forex trading I have been started this business with holding the hand of the reliable partner Forex4you. This broker is truly friendly and trusted which is the reason of choosing them. Now they allow me as a client of them lower spread from 0 pips, with instant execution facility, high leverage 1:1000, low commission and no extra charge.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very nice of you to have pointed out that forex trading is a combination of both skill and knowledge. Your knowledge is your clear understanding about the financial markets and its characteristics. Your skill is your discipline and also your ability to be able to design a strategy for yourself.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah to make sucess in trading you need to know how to place the right trade that would make you more gains from the market , Because so many people have made loss from trading forex without having the right knowledge to go about trading from the market I think