Success of a Website

raaman

Valued Contributor
No business would like to be related with weakness of any kind. Visitors may also not believe what you say is true and correct if you are not in a position to present things in a professional and clear manner.

A website must clearly tell the visitors what you expect them to do when they visit your site. Some businesses use websites to just give a summary of their services. They build a lengthy list of their items and services.

This type of presentation of the site will not serve any purpose for the visitors. Therefore, you must be capable of directing your visitors as to what they have to do when they come to your website by whatever means.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the best attribute of a good website is ability to have a quality content. The main reason a lot of people do not succeed in blogging is because they do not solve any problem and when people visited your website they get disappointed. if you have quality articles in your website people will find it very interesting and of course whenever they have in them that we'll come back and it will solve it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every website is built with purpose, in order to achieve success the website owner must operate legitimately. No scamming sites are tagged successful, even if they made lots of money. As far as they got it illegally they aren't successful. Cos they aren't worth the money which they are holding. If by any chance they're caught, the money they made will be rescinded and they'll face heavy penalty for that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the two commentators above me, a website must be filled with the requirements needed by the visitors. Most websites fail to furnish the visitors the basic information that they need. Also, there should be regular review of a website. A website should know when to redesign the outlook of his websites as time changes. This may attract more customers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Have you ever owned a website? I mean not the website you built with blogger or a free Wordpress, a real website that you build by buying a domain and hosting? IT is really easy to give advice but quite difficult to work on the ground. I have been running three websites since a while, and I ern from adsense.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Running a successful website is not an easy thing to do , a lot of hardwork and sleepless nights. Writing contents that will excite your potential visitors and knowing their mind and what they are looking for at a particular point in time is a key. I am looking forward to developing my own website but the commitments are so enormous.