Sugar Is Bad For Health

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sugar is one of the most commonly consumed food. The fact of the matter is that sugar is found in almost all kinds of food you can ever imagine. You cannot totally avoid sugar but you can certainly reduce sugar consumption by cutting foods from your diet that are quite high in sugar. For example, you can stop eating chocolates, custards, cakes, etc in order to reduce sugar. Our body actually needs sugar, so we can get sugar from natural sources like fruits. You do not necessarily need to eat unhealthy foods to maintain your sugar levels. Unfortunately, many people consume sugary beverages and this can greatly damage your health. I really hope this thread will encourage people to give up sugary food and consume fruits instead.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Sugar is the cause of metabolic disorders like diabetes mellitus and it is important for more people to understand this so they can make deliberate efforts towards making sure they reduce their consumption of sugar to a very minimal rate.
It is observed that poor people tend to consume more of carbohydrate containing food since they are the most common staple foods available everywhere.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
So many bad things have been said about sugar. Diabetes is in my bloodline but I don't hate sugar. For me, sugar is one thing that makes us happy. Without that sweet thing food will not be delicious especially the dessert. My take on sugar is the moderation of intake. Anything that is excessive is bad for our body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes too much sugar is not good for our body because it can expose us to so many dangerous disease and also at the same time sugar is also needed in our body .it can also be dangerous if the body do not see the amount of sugar they needed to use ,that is why it is better for us to consume everything in moderate

Xachima

It is not bad to take sugar but too much of it can endanger our health, too much or low sugar is not good so we should always try to minimize it

Empress

Verified member
Too much of sugar is not good we should try to minimize the amount of sugary intake will consume daily because it can cause series of illness like diabetes and other disease as well and we should also make sure to check our blood sugar level so as to know if is low or high

Kola

Verified member
It's not too good to eat sugar because it makes the sugar level too high and uncontrollable.also junks contain sugar so don't consume too much junks it's bad for the health too.instead of consuming excess sugar you cin always use honey it's better than sugar.do this for a good life.

General01

Sugar in high amount is lethal. Diabetes is real.
It is good to opt for food that are less sugary and as well reduce the direct intake of sugar
However low amount of sugar is as well not good for your health. The brain utilizes glucose very well
And it constantly needs it for normal functioning
So it is good to keep the sugar level moderate