Supplements with claims that have no proof

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When my former boss in the bank retired he got enamored with supplements. Aside from taking the supplements he also sells to earn. In fact, I bought a supplement that can prolong my longevity. It is Cell-D or something like that, a liquid that is mixed in a glass of water. He also has a white liquid that is for the immunity. He was boasting that he got stronger with those supplements so he was sharing it with us (by selling and earning a profit huh).

About 10 years ago he suffered a stroke. Maybe out of embarrassment he hid in his farm and avoided contact with us. Last year he had contacted a former colleague and he joined our Facebook group chat. He regrets that he believed in the supplements instead of the maintenance medication that is needed. I am sharing this story to serve as a lesson.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Supplements can actually help the body to get all the things they needed to run effectively but they cannot be an actual cure for a particular disease or infection, your uncle might have been making a mistake to believe that the supplement will be able to cure him of all the infection and disease but this is not exactly the truth as all drugs have their own advantage.