Survey Junkie is best legit website to earn money

Ayeshabashir

I know that most of the people have listen about this website very first time. And i am sure many members of this forum will completely unaware about it.Survey Junkie is the best app to earn money online .Their excellence rating is really very good .The ios and Google ratings is really high .By knowing that kind of reviews,we will consider it a legit app which actually pays you. Actually i did not know anything about this app before but when i searched on Google about it and by reading comments or reviews of the people, i become abled to know that it is the best legit app where i can earn money through completely or filling the surveys or by viewing the add .This app will give you a very easy task in order to make your first earning points. The threshold withdrawal amount is 5 dollars . Due to its high rating it is also considered as best market research companies for years.You can make an account this app by sign up .As we see that many apps or websites will gives us sign up bonus .This app will not officially give us sign up bonus instead they give us short list of high value task in order to make points .When you will able to make 500 points then can withdraw it to your PayPal account

SANIA

That's cool thank you for this valuable piece of information.
There are very few survey sites that are suitable in terms of authenticity, payout limits, pay rates and work.
I have wasted alot of time searching alot of survey apps.
PayPal is not available in my country which makes it more difficult for me to join many platforms as money platforms just allow payout in PayPal. So it narrows my options.
I wish there are more payment options available for withdrawing funds too so it can become easy for many other users like me to earn money from these sites.
Some apps allow payouts in Payoneer or direct bank transfer or Bitcoin.
I have joined one paid survey site which pays me In dollars direct to my Coinbase account.
Although I don't get surveys often from there but their instant payout m3jod is attractive and less hectic than many other survey sites which makes me at ease to use that site.
Paid surveys are good ways to earn money when you are able to get alot of paid surveys and not just one or two in a week.
I hope many sites start promoting this network or way of freelancing ad can have more broad options to request payout.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As the name implies the survey junkie website or platform is considered to be a survey websites . although I am not a fan of making money via survey websites and platforms but yet I know a little thing about survey especially about the survey junkie website . I have personally used the survey junkie website but one of its widely known negation is that the website really have task and duties for it uses to do or perform . Possibly in areas of Nigeria I'm not sure for other country . If there is anything I know about survey website it should be that subway website and platforms are actually low-paying small gig activities on the internet . Normally a survey website could pay you 0.05 cent for filling out a particular survey which usually takes the time frame of 30 minutes to 90 minutes .

If you are a fan of Survey website and is looking for ways to make money we insert a website the only best survey websites that I can introduce you to is the website prolific.com . one of the reason why I would say that prolific.com is one of the best survey website is that it has a lot of duties and tasks for it members to perform .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this piece of information. Though I don't really make money through survey but I am sure some people will find this information very useful. I stopped making money from survey because I do find it difficult to come across some survey sites that can really pay as they all claim to do.

I could remember those days that I always tried to make something out of survey. I would go through all their questionnaire only for them to tell me that I am not qualified to take the survey. Most time they won't even tell me the reasons why I am excluded from taking the survey.

Along the line, I got to know various reasons why people may be rejected from partaking in one survey or the other. Most time it is people from third tier countries that are always rejected to carry out this survey. Though I don't reasons for that but I am sure there may be valid reasons for it.

The survey that the poster advertised seem unique and it is worth to be checking out. I only wish the poster gave much information about it for me to know whether I am eligible to partake in it or not.

Hilda

I heard alot of reviews and many people said that it pays. I tried it out but I decided to leave since I wasn't recieving surveys. The biggest problem with survey sites is that the don't provide equal opportunities for all to earn in their sites. Most of the survey questions are not sent to all countries. You may recieve little or no surveys for days while someone from another country is recieving many questions. You can still join maybe you will get lucky that the country you are I. recieved alot of survey questions. For me am not trying any new survey site unless it is from my country.