Review Survey Site; LifePoints

OlaAdams

In this shor article I will be discussing about a survey site called LifePoint, without any further Ado let’s get started.

Join a community of more than 5 million members in more than 70 countries who share their opinions about products and services every day. LifePoints claims its members inspired such products as anti-lock brakes, baby and toddler safety car seats, and even cash reward credit cards. Sign me up!

The company sends you surveys by email and you get to decide whether to participate. Occasionally, you’ll get “diaries” where you’ll record your activities, behavior, or habits. You might also get free products to try. Topics include sports, travel, health, and many other aspects of daily life.

Rewards are pretty sweet, too. You can pick from hundreds of options in the LifePoints catalog, including getting cash through PayPal. Other options include Amazon, iTunes, and Starbucks. You can even donate your points to charity.

So will you be trying this amazing survey site out, let me know in the comment section below.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know these particulars of the website and I know it does not accept people from certain geographics. even if it does you can't make any reasonable amount of money for me it if you're not in America and maybe some certain European countries. If you really want to make money online then you should learn a digital skill instead of depending on survey websites.

Mertayasa

I sign up in this site 1 weeks ago and I decide to not continue it. I try to finish the survey and I never get accepted, in the first until 10 questions it was fine and after they said that I'm not qualify for the survey without explanation. According to my experience most of the survey site just work like that.
I did't said all, but just base on my experience. The survey is asking about my personal information and I feel it's not safe to share it.​