Survey sites vs paid to post sites which is more preferable??

Ajebo25

Verified member
There many ways by which we can make money online one of the ways to make money online is answering survey I don't buy the idea of making money through survey platforms simply because it's is restricted to some country meaning not everyone can make money with survey websites, another reason why I didn't see like the idea of survey websites was because the only survey website that was not restricted to my location and I tried to join went I started answering survey I discovered that I wasn't credited for the survey which I was answering I was really frustrated by this then I decided to leave the website since then I have never gone to survey websites again.

Another way by which we can make money online is by writing articles there are many ways by which writers can make money, they can make money by writing for blogs and other companies which pays writers for unique articles some pay per post and some pay per views i think making money through paid to Post is the best way to make money online I have been making money through it for some time now and I must say it's a very good way to make money online.

so which do you think is better survey sites?? Or paid to post sites?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere and honest with the topic of this thread I want to feel safe all points out that majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are totally scam and fraudulent websites that should be avoided and discouraged by any individual who want to make money online . If there is another thing you must know about making money via survey website that is the fact that they are absolutely low paying and they are actually restricted in many countries especially countries of west Africa and even if you have been accepted as a member and user of a particular survey website in West Africa they usually don't have tasks and duties for citizens of west Africa to perform so as to get paid .

On the other hand I will so much recommend an individual to make money via paid to post website or via paid to watch websites . Making money be happy to post website is absolutely very interesting because majority also have the gift of writing and we have the gift of talking about things that we love talking about for longer hours without being exhausted so wouldn't it be very interesting to get money to talk about these things and share your ideas on various idea forums and websites in the internet . personally to me , I think it will be very interesting and inviting .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Surveys and posting on paid to post sites are two common ways to make money online. These are also some of the best ways to make money online when you are just starting out, don’t have any experience working online, or do not have any specialized skills. However, these methods do not come with all benefits, there are also many disadvantages. For example, in order to earn from surveys, you need to be located in high tier countries possibly on tier 1 and tier 2. For low tier countries, surveys are not available, even when they are available, you are offered a very low pay rate. I am based in tier 4 country and I don’t get surveys to participate, even when I get a survey, I have to answer questions for 30 minutes and I don’t get more than 5 cents. As far as posting on paid to post sites is concerned, these sites are available globally, and as long as you have language and writing skills you can earn. However, you have to spend long hours to post on these sites (check word requirement on Trendri) and if you have poor language and writing skills, you might not be able to participate on these sites.

allison001

Verified member
Everybody always look for a good way of making a reasonable amount of money online. We have so many means of making money online, so it's always our choice to choose the one that favours us.
Talking about making money online by taking or completing online surveys or engaging yourself in a paid to post site.

Well, both means of making money online are good and legit, but in my own case I prefer I go for paid to post site.

Taking online surveys is always a stressful and very difficult task, we have so many survey sites in which we can work with but the problem about silverside is that they don't always give a high payout or credit. Sometimes you will limited or given a specific number of surveys which won't bring any reasonable credit at last, that's why i don't go for it.

In a paid to post site, you can be making not less than $1 everyday. You can possibly make these amounts everyday if you are hard-working, also following the terms and rules of the forum which is to avoid copy and paste also well written and punctuated post . Sticking to these instructions PTP is better than surveys.

anil02

Verified member
It is not possible to earn online with one type of site. Paid to post and survey sites both are important for online earning. It is right that we have some problem with survey sites but after it these sites are nice mode of online earning. I am using both. If we are from tier one countries we can earn much better from survey sites than PTP sites. Try both sites and tried to join survey sites which have least chance of screen out and which are also paying some on disqualification

Hilda

Paid to post for me, survey earnings depend with the country you are in. Most people from USA and UK have alot of opportunity on surveys and I hear they earn well there. For me I have tried to answer surveys in various survey sites and I decided to quit since I didn't get many questions. For now I prefer to do paid to post forums since we all get equal opportunities to post regardless of the country you are in. In surveys you can take even a year to reach the minimum amount to cashout but in forums you can even reach that in about two weeks depending on how active you are. Alot of survey questions are also weird it is like someone is doing some spying on people's life. I find it odd why someone would want to start a site where he pays people to answer questions. I sometimes think they have a motive behind but anyway for me am no longer interested in surveys. I also enjoy forums since you can learn something from other people's threads and posts. The best part for me is that you can easily earn some good amount of money in a month.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never had any experience survey and from my research concerning it , I have been made to believe that making money on paid to post website is much more preferable because this one will always be there , but survey will only depend on when the survey is available that you can be able to make money.

Another possible advantage of Paid to post website over survey is that anybody all over the world can have access to paid to post platform , at least to make a single dollar on daily basis but survey is only channel to certain part of the world they believe is much more profitable.

In terms of setting up those two platform , I believe that setting up a paid to post platform is the most difficult and this will require a lot of money. Whereas a surveyed website is just for you to have the website and from there you can start advertising your website for people that might be interested to carry out survey in your platform .

In this part of the world making money with survey is almost impossible, so I believe it is only limited to a certain region .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have tried to access many survey sites, but it clearly seems like survey sites are definitely not for me or anyone who does not live in a well-developed country, and this is because of the fact that survey sites never send surveys to people living in those countries. I have read and even watched many reviews of people who have done surveys and they never actually got paid that much. For example, there is a video of a Youtuber who reviewed a few well-known survey sites for a couple of hours and he merely made a few cents only. This indicates that survey sites are overrated, according to me.

Moreover, not all the people may get qualified for surveys because survey companies use selective people for the surveys. Apart from that, there are many issues associated with survey sites. On the other hand, paid to post sites are far much better than survey sites for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons why I love paid to post sites is the fact that survey sites are pretty straightforward and you can make money just by typing good comments. You can also gain much knowledge and even share your knowledge with other people as well. This is why paid to post sites are much better than survey sites.

anil02

Verified member
It is right that earning with survey is not easy for peoples who are from tier 2 or 3 countries. Disqualification and low payment is problem but after all these for us survey is means of online earning. PTP sites need some more time to earn handsome amount, because most of sites have limit for posting replies

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Depending on the individual, there is none of the two ways that is not that profitable and easier to make money from. In fact, I have seen people making fortune from survey, especially those that stay in the first world countries. Nevertheless, the people that have made fortune from doing paid to post websites.

But personally, I will choose paid to post websites not primarily because I don't like survey but because I don't have access to more of survey sites. Most of them do prefer people from the first world countries as their partakers. This has made me lose interest in doing survey.

Another reason why I still prefer paid to post websites because it is educative. There are some topics and issues that I just got to know much about them when I started working on paid to post forums. It will amaze people that I was exposed to crypto when I started working on paid to post.

There is still chance of meeting new people in paid to pos. I doubt if we can meet anybody on survey websites. I cannot recollect the number of people I have met on this forum and I cannot quantify their efforts on me

Suba

Staff member
It will be difficult to be able to answer for sure which is better between survey sites with paid to post or paid to write sites. because the answers will be different for each person, the survey site will be easier to do because we only need to answer all the questions given by the survey site honestly, but unfortunately survey sites classify countries into several tiers so that it will be detrimental to participants.

Get write to post we have a lot of ideas to write original manuscripts, either in the form of scientific articles or general articles. Also Get paid to write requires skills to process words, make good sentences, and correct grammar. If you prefer to get paid to write, it would be better if you can practice writing by creating a free blog, before submitting articles to sites that accept articles such as: InstantShift, Contena, Blasting News etc.

Personally I prefer writing because writing work is more challenging, and we have to look for new ideas every day, so that we not only gain knowledge but also earn money.

Skysaint

Verified member
I think this will solely depend on the users location and which among the two best fits into his daily time schedule.
Personally, the idea of earning through working on surveys haven't really been entirely an easy one on my part as I am always disqualified for most surveys on the basis of my location. Those living in the tier 3 region will most likely be having similar experience and as such will most likely choose paid to post sites over survey sites.
But for someone who is the top tier region where they qualify for almost all the surveys, then they'd probably choose working on surveys than on paid to post sites. I have actually seen someone from the top tier region admitting to being paid about $5 for just a single survey that took a couple of minutes and I think that is not bad at all.
So I think it all depends on the location of the person in question.

anil02

Verified member
Depending on the individual, there is none of the two ways that is not that profitable and easier to make money from. In fact, I have seen people making fortune from survey, especially those that stay in the first world countries. Nevertheless, the people that have made fortune from doing paid to post websites.

But personally, I will choose paid to post websites not primarily because I don't like survey but because I don't have access to more of survey sites. Most of them do prefer people from the first world countries as their partakers. This has made me lose interest in doing survey.

Another reason why I still prefer paid to post websites because it is educative. There are some topics and issues that I just got to know much about them when I started working on paid to post forums. It will amaze people that I was exposed to crypto when I started working on paid to post.

There is still chance of meeting new people in paid to pos. I doubt if we can meet anybody on survey websites. I cannot recollect the number of people I have met on this forum and I cannot quantify their efforts on me
Yes I am agree with you I too working at some PTP sites and some member of sites are my friends But I am suggesting that to earn online we must be worked on all type of sites and it is not good to depends of few sites, I experienced that many PTP sites closed and I loosed my earning

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though there have been many arguments on whether to focus on only one paid to post websites or combine different paid to post websites to make money. No matter what we choose, the right answer will still be anchoring on time.

I know of a guy that only works on a particular paid to post website and he's making more than I make here even if I decide to work all days. The pay on the paid to post is a determinant factor that will let one know whether to focus more on one paid to post or to have more.

However, I don't see any reason why we can not work on more than one paid to post website. We can decide to just be working on them to have experience more on the topics being discussed or eben to meet some new faces on those websites as well. Like I said earlier, there is no psid to post website that I have worked without making at least a friend.

Working on different websites will also give us more opportunities to read about latest opportunities. I could remember when I started paid to post forums, they exposed me to his crypto works.

Sikapa

Verified member
This your question is somehow difficult to answer because there is a saying that "one man's meat is another man's poison ". Therefore what you like might be something that a different person may hate. I always say there is something called individual differences and you can never compare pay to post sites to survey sites to some people and neither can you compare survey sites to pay to post sites to another people. There are a lot of people who enjoy making money on survey sites that making money on pay to post sites.

I personally can never be convinced to work on survey sites but there are so many people out there that can likewise not be convinced to work on pay to post sites. This means every person knows what he or she likes. I know more people who are making money on survey sites especially our brothers from India. In fact, Indians like taking online paid survey than they do on pay to post sites. Most people see pay to post sites as too complicated and therefore prefer to work on survey sites especially it the site promise to pay them $1 per question. This is the reason why you don't have to compare a survey site to a pay to post site.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will look at this topic from two perspectives and this is what I would have to say on this type of topic. When you are talking about working on survey sites, the only thing that one could have an advantage on is that the amount of money that you would make on this platform is a bit higher because you could make nothing less than $10 in a day when you work on survey sites. It is quite simple and all you need do is just to keep answering questions and you will get paid for your opinion. This is basically the best way to make money on the internet but the only setback that you have on this type of platform is that it is not available globally.

I have tried separately to work on some website but it doesn't really work because I get disqualified based on demographics.

On the other hand the best website to work on, is the paid to post website because this website paid promptly although the payment might be very little but on the long run it is far better because you are sure of your payment and it is available globally.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
If I were to be very clear but specific on the topic of this thread I would totally say that making money via survey websites is totally not a reliable way of making money online this is probably due to the fact that majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are total scamming and most importantly fraudulent in nature and the only exist only to defraud and Rob motivated individuals like you and I off our valuable things . I am not trying to say that survey websites are also scamming and fraudulent for the rather what I am trying to point out is that majority of them are total fraudulent and scamming . In fact there is absolutely one survey websites that I have used and I can fully recommend to any individual who love making money online via survey websites the name of the survey website is known as prolific.com .

On the other hand making money via paid to post website is one of the most recognised and recommended way of absolutely making money online . If you are newly introduced to the act of making money online or if you are a money making online you by will totally recommend you to try making money he appeared to post website because they're totally work for newbies .

Flow-er

If you're looking for the best way to make money on the internet, the only way that you could go is to try out the survey site. if you're very lucky to get absorbed by this site, then you will earn something very substantial because this type of platform is one of the best platform to make money online. This is why you see so many people talk about filling of survey questions because they knew that it is one of the best way to make money online and probably the best way to make something reasonable on the internet. The only thing that the survey site doesn't offer is that it is not available for everyone and it has selected region that it works in .

The region that was selected by most of the survey sites are the tier-1 countries and the tier three countries do not have enough surveys to fill and that is why most of the people that are residing in this tier three countries believed that survey does not work for them.

The paid to post site is a very good way to make money on the internet and this particular platform is not flooded with scams like what we have in with the survey sites.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I would say that paid to post forum is better than survey websites because what we can earn in paid to post is stable and we can determine what we want to be earning per day. With survey websites, the earnings there is not stable as the surveys are not always available but when it is available, the pay is always high compared to paid to post forum.

Like today I got invitation to 3 surveys. One of the survey worth $2.5 another is $2.2 and the third one worth $1. So the three together worth $5.6. And I completed the three surveys under 2 hours. But on paid to post forum, before I can earn up to that amount of money it means that I will have to post for more than 10 hours on more than one paid to post forum.

As I have said that surveys earning is not stable. It might take more than 2 weeks before I get invitation go another survey. On paid forum, I don't have to wait for some days or weeks before I earn. All I need to do is just to post any time that I like and get paid for my post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It depends on your geographical location because someone who is in a country like the United States of America would probably choose taking online surveys because he or she will make more money. There are several survey platforms they can venture into and 10 minutes of survey can probably give them up to $1 or even more but you can not make such an amount of money on paid to post platforms.

There is someone I have interacted with before who lives in the United kingdom and he said that there are a lot of survey platforms you can venture into and make some good amount of money by taking short surveys.

This may actually not be the case for people who are not in their 1 countries. If you are in a tier one country, taking online surveys is the best for you but if you're not working on paid to post platform is the surest because if you can be consistent enough you can make reasonable amount of money.

The truth is that working on paid to post platforms is time consuming but with consistency you can probably make something tangible for yourself. Generally, they're both very good but your location matters.