Review Survey Website That Pays You

Kakashi2020

If you don't have any skills or your just lazy and still wants to earn then I would suggest signing up on survey companies and start answering surveys. Another thing you can do is to mine cryptocurrencies because it only needs your computer and an internet connection.

mark86

I am using Global Test Market and this is a legit site. Only thing that you do is to make survey but not all the time they will allow you to take the survey unless you are qualified for that test. One thing that I like the most in Global Test Market was even if you unseen and not accomplish the test they will give 5 points. Amazing isnt it.

Caguioa747

Aside from lifepoints, the other paid survey site that i am using is toluna. though i have just cashed out once i can make sure that it is a legit paying survey site. you just need at least a minimum of 20,000 points to withdraw. by the way one survey is equivalent to 2,000 points or more depends on the length of the survey.

jpk0007

Yes, that is very true the earning potential of most of the survey sites is far less than the company like Global test market. However, they have recently changed there website and it is known as something like my lifepoints or lifepoints. It does have a good reputation and does pay well to its panel members.

blackmist

I've bee using the pannel station and for now it is the best survey site for me because I can participate with the survey everyday. What I like about this website is they will also email you if a survey is available which is pretty convenient because you dont need to open the app. just to check if a survey is available.

teri84

Last year I've watched some vlogs about legit online surveys for additional income and was very surprised because I really did not think that there are actually legit websites for Paid Surveys at first I was hesitant but after I saw the videos I decided to try and register since I will not give anything to them so I tried if it is really true that they pay, so I tried this websites: GlobalTestMarket.com now I think it's called LifePoints, InstaGC.com, MoBrog.com, Toluna.com. After 2 months and checked if i'm already capable of withdrawing I was really happy because I received my first pay out for my surveys and they are really legit. But the things that I don't like about paid surveys is that you have to wait and earn some certain points and sometimes you will be zoned out and can't take the survey. It will take for about 2 or more months to be paid because sometimes it's hard for you to earned points. So I realized that's why they called it extra income in the vlog because you can't make it as source of income because the salary is not really that high and it will take months for you to get the money but if it is just for your extra income it's good because the job is not really that difficult but please be careful and you have to answer it honestly. As what I have experienced InstaGC and MoBrog is the fastest when it comes to withdrawing your money. In InstaGC you will transfer your money using Paypal and the transfer happens instantaneously. In Mobrog.com they have 2 choices: Paypal and Skrill, for Paypal it will take 24-hours I don't know about Skrill while in GlobalTestMarket or LifePoints it will take 1-2 weeks for the money to be transferred to your Paypal account. In Toluna.com it will take 3-4 weeks for the money to be transferred using Paypal account. So Paid Surveys is only and Extra Income but the websites that I have said are true and legit.

alex tripangestu

Looking to make an extra income online by simply completing survey ?
I have a great a site you can use to earn the more. This site will pay you $1 per survey. Has multiple earning option

Here's how to get started:

1. Register using this link.

2. Complete the survey. That's it.

If you have any questions. Feel free to let me know in the post below

Darshika

You can try Global Test Market. It's a survey site that pays you by completing different surveys from different companies. It definitely doesn't require skills. You just need to answer the surveys as truthful as possible and finish them.
I heard about it. Now I m promoting Crownit.. Join with it..

Make money with us. It's Amazing Monday... Just Fill Survey and get 200 @ Ur Paytm

Upload any Bills to get Amazon Pay Voucher.

It's Referral Time !

Friends fill a short survey & Rs.200*.

Just fill another survey to get Rs.300 paytm.

Crownit is trusted and paying application in India around years.. Join now

You can try Global Test Market. It's a survey site that pays you by completing different surveys from different companies. It definitely doesn't require skills. You just need to answer the surveys as truthful as possible and finish them.
Even if you haven't made a dime on the internet before, you are guaranteed to make your first $50 with this survey site am using to make money doing simple surveys.

It's paying till date

- Unlimited surveys
- Daily payout.

Reply to post if you're interested,or put your email address, I'll send you more

remibeloved

If you don't have any skills or your just lazy and still wants to earn then I would suggest signing up on survey companies and start answering surveys. Another thing you can do is to mine cryptocurrencies because it only needs your computer and an internet connection.
i will love to mine cryptocurrencies but dont know how to go about it,especially since there so much scams out there.

Ayeshabashir

Yes it completely true that Global test market is legit survey website which pays us by completing the surveys .Today i will tell you additional information about the Global test market website so that if anyone interested to gain proper information about this will take knowledge from my post .Actually Global test market is a survey website but this websites is shutter down in some countries. But still become operational in many countries.In addition the public reviews are also very good about this websites .The google or excellence rating is also not bad.It is completely safe or legit website and we don't need to give this website our too much details .We can make an account on this website by our email Id. This website keeps our personal information safe and protect it from scammers.This websites offers their users the many kinds of surveys.So that the user can easily choose surveys of their own interest and will able to earn money through this.But don't forget every website has its pros and cons so I suggest you before joining any websites we must read the pros and cons of websites .Hope so my thread will prove beneficial for all of you guys

M

Manris

Unfortunately, surveys are often not available and do not support other countries. But I recommend surveys: SurveyTime, TimeBucks, DollarClix, SurveySavvy, And TreasureTrooper. These sites are more or less supported by all countries, and soon everyone will receive surveys.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative post about that survey site. It is true that completing surveys is a very popular earning method around the world. A lot of people make money by participating in surveys every day.

As far as as I am concerned, I like doing surveys very much. In the past, I used to work on several survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys once in a while so ,as you understand, it was not worth my time and effort. You see the problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legitimate survey site and start working on it in order to make some money from it.

Regarding the survey site you mention in your post ,to be honest, I have not heard about it before. It seems to be a very interesting site. I will definitely search for it and if everything is fine, I will surely give it a try. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information with us.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Surveys are indeed a popular method in online earning. Usually, most of the people who are taking their first step towards online earning starts from surveys. A lot of people also did make good money out of it, but those are the ones who have been living in the countries where those survey sites favour the most. Yeah, survey websites are like that, they have restrictions on countries. And, that is the biggest problem with survey websites, due to which people from the unfavoured countries can't earn well. On the contrary, people from countries where surveys are available, they can earn good, you just need to find a survey website that's been paying its members on time. One more thing is that these survey sites have a kind of time period, like you will receive surveys till sometime, when you pass that you won't be getting much surveys or you won't be getting any.