Surveys site's that favours the low tier countries

Immilash

As we all know that surveys are not available in the 3rd world countries, is there any survey site you know that I can earn a considerable amount without wasting much Time. I await your responses.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Dint even try wasting your time lokikgofor survey websites if you reside in a third tier country. It won't just happen. There many be many reasons for this but the one I do think is that maybe the products they want to carry survey on is not really being used in most of the third tier countries. Though there are many citizens that do use VPN to access some of these survey websites, I don't recommend it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have never for once come across a legit and paying survey site that allows the third tier countries to earn from them. Most survey sites do not made their surveys for African, cos their traffic or users are not majorly base in Africa. But I have heard of Afrisight survey site, it seems it's an African survey site. I can tell you that my experience with this survey wasn't good, as I was not qualified to answer any survey on the site. Even though it's an African survey site. You may try it!

greenieS

Verified member
As we all know that surveys are not available in the 3rd world countries, is there any survey site you know that I can earn a considerable amount without wasting much Time. I await your responses.

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Immilash

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.
That's great but PayPal account is not available in my country I will love to join attapoll but PayPal is not available for people in my country but is there not another payment option apart from PayPal?

uforwealth

Verified member
Dint even try wasting your time lokikgofor survey websites if you reside in a third tier country. It won't just happen. There many be many reasons for this but the one I do think is that maybe the products they want to carry survey on is not really being used in most of the third tier countries. Though there are many citizens that do use VPN to access some of these survey websites, I don't recommend it.
There are survey sites for third tier countries like Nigeria but the problems with these sites are :
1. They pay meager amount of money.
2. They give a small number of survey.
3. Some can even turn scammers.

As a result of the above mentioned reasons, I do not recommend survey taking as one of the method of making money online.

Instead of taking surveys, go and learn something like copywriting,content writing. seo, etc

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's any survey site that pays Africans, because their surveys are not for us, mostly if you realise most surveys are questions about a certain experience or a review on certain products and most of these things we are doing survey from are not available in our country hence our survey answers are completely useless that's why we cat get surveys I'm explaining so that you can understand from their own point of view.

The only survey site I once partake in is Prolific, and I didn't get paid, I was told I have to buy US phone number and use VPN, I then abort mission.

Hassanbenjamin

Seriously I don't know of any surveys sites that favours the low tier countries but you can try sites like inbox dollars,toluna, Swagbucks but you can only earn peanuts.