Swagbucks is the new passive income 2021

D

dnylahmedyzai

Swagbucks :

There's this awesome site (Swagbucks.com) which pays legit money just for taking surveys and much more , at first I thought it can't be true , but it's actually quite amazing guys . Be sure to check it out and start earning some decent side cash today .

D

Deleted member 13140

It's not as amazing as you say, well for me. First its pointless for most people because they aren't in the first tier counties. Though they are many methods you can earn from swagbucks, but all of them
From cashback to survey to playing games to receiving emails. Non of it is worth the time.

Most of this survey sites don't even support some countries, I have never checked out swagbucks but I believe and I know its one of those sites

D

dnylahmedyzai

I agree that it's not the best .
But if you compare it to the others , it's not that bad either .
But thx for your response brother .

Kingstone

I tried Swagbucks for some time last year. It was not that bad but because I used VPN to register, it stresses me sometimes because I have some sites that must not be used along with VPN. I don't have a PayPal account too so I had to quit in the end.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's not as amazing as you say, well for me. First its pointless for most people because they aren't in the first tier counties. Though they are many methods you can earn from swagbucks, but all of them
From cashback to survey to playing games to receiving emails. Non of it is worth the time.

Most of this survey sites don't even support some countries, I have never checked out swagbucks but I believe and I know its one of those sites
I know there are a lot of ways you can make money using swagbuck but at the end of the day is going to be stressful and you will not be able to engage .I have some points with them that I left because I was not able to engage in all the activities on the website to be able to make it to a point of withdrawing the money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that swagbucks is very good survey platforms especially for those living in tier 1 countries. I think I have an account with them but I was not really consistent on their platform since last year coupled with the fact that I had bad experience with other online surveys.