Swapping my coins

Emem

Banned
Apart from Trust wallet, what other Platforms can I use to swap my coins.
Please a legit platform to avoid stories that touch.

It's urgent and I'll really, really appreciate your responses

Almost all platforms offer swap facility, you haven't mentioned which cryptocurrencies you have and which cryptocurrencies you want to swap with,
So, no one can clearly help you. But, you can exchange with someone through P2P or trade with the crypto you want in any exchange website, it will also be easy.

There are actually so many platforms you can make use of, you simply have to make the right research on them and decide on which one you did like to make use of, there is luno, we have binance, roqqu and so on. If you are in a country like my that is facing restrictions on crypto currency, then it would be best you make use of an exchange platform that has the P2P option

Well if it is about coin swap I think one should be able to do that on paxful as well it is just that you can’t expect to have access to swap all kinds of coins and this is because they only allow one to save some few coins on their platform which are Bitcoin, euthereum, and usdt. I think those are the three coins they allow people to save for now and if you have any of these crypto in their wallets, they can allow you to change it to which ever of the three you want to swap it to. Well I can’t say that I am really certain about that because I have never tried it before but I know that any crypto wallet that allows one to save more than one coin are usually giving the chance to this kind of process.

Am also looking for a nice platform or wallet that I can be able to swap my coins with a low swapping fee. The wallet am making use of will charge you about two percent of your total earnings just for a single swap and the wallet don't look so legit to me anyway.
I think I would be trying out binance this time around to know how the platform would be of help to me.