Take a Loan only if you Want

raaman

Valued Contributor
At present, if you want, it is possible to get a personal loan directly from your computer. A lot of applications have made this possible and enabled this type of service more accessible to people.

After all, there is no paper work involved and everything can be done over the internet with the click of the mouse. At the same time, some people fail to assess whether the loan is worth it for the moment they live.

So, instead of being a positive and helpful choice, taking loans without any need only ends up disturbing the financial situation even more.

Peppul

If you have a steady income I will advice you to take a loan but if you don't please stay away from these loan sharks, it's sweet when you applying and even sweeter when the loan has been approved but when you are unable to pay back you face alot of embarrassing situation with these loan sharks and you start regretting why you applied in the first place. So like I said earlier if you have a steady income then you can go ahead ok.

Jonaville

At present, if you want, it is possible to get a personal loan directly from your computer. A lot of applications have made this possible and enabled this type of service more accessible to people.

After all, there is no paper work involved and everything can be done over the internet with the click of the mouse. At the same time, some people fail to assess whether the loan is worth it for the moment they live.

So, instead of being a positive and helpful choice, taking loans without any need only ends up disturbing the financial situation even more.
This is the mistake most people make regarding loans. They did not set their priorities right, they didn't plan ahead for what they are going to use the loan for. So after collecting it, they ended up using it for irrelevant things. At the end of the day, paying back the loan becomes a problem.
If people want to collect a loan, they need to have a proper plan on what they are going to use it for otherwise they might run into problems.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been through such a situation and I understand it so well. The loan applications are so tempting and I have taken loans from them several times without even assessing if I really needed the loan and if I have the capacity to pay it back. Taking such loans without a plan really devastates your financial stability. It took me a long time to stop taking loans without care and I am glad that I am more in control now. I had to learn financial self discipline and I have to practice it daily.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have seen an advertisement of a loan on my tablet that says a loan of 1,000 has an interest of 9. That's not even 1% rate so it is basically small. However, I am sure that loans have a higher interest than that so my take is maybe that 9 dollars for a 1,000 dollars loan is on a daily basis. I am guessing but it can be.