Forex News & Analysis Technical analysis

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Traders need proper analysis to make consistent profits in trading. There are two types of analysis in the market. However, traders prefer technical analysis more. Traders use various tools and indicators for technical analysis. Brokers like Eurotrader offers all kinds of necessary tools and indicators so that traders can trade effectively without any hassle.

Robson Dey

Fear is one of the major reasons why people face losses. If you want to start trading then you should keep strong faith in yourself. You have to avoid fear while trading. Forex is a risky business you may face loss sometime but you have to learn from those losses. I always try to learn losses. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Domsimon

Analysis in forex cannot be over emphasized. It is so important such that if a trader fails to consider it before embarking on trading, is likened to a sailor sailing the high Sea without compass and direction. The implication is that you are bound to crashed.

There are two major types of analysis in forex trading. They are technical and foundational analyses. Some trader tilt towards technical analysis while others prefer foundational analysis.

In technical analysis, a trader is focusing on studying the behavior and movement in the market using candle sticks. Here candle sticks become a crucial indicator in understanding the market which enables one to take informed decisions.

Ray Martinez

If anyone wants to start trading in forex market he should get knowledge about the market first. To get knowledge he has to choose a broker which helps him to trade and gather knowledge about forex market. By using demo account of the broker he can easily know all the techniques and processes of trading. At first I was opening a demo account in Forex4you. It has no limit of trading and a vast way to know about the forex market. It also helped me to understand the techniques as a newbie.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
FXOpulence offers two types of accounts including ECN and classic and using these accounts, you can easily make your portfolio.The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long. With time, traders get adapt to the system.