Tesla automobile company announced the acquisition of $1.5 billion on Bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tesla announced that they have bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. This happened cos the Tesla CEO, Elon musk is a full-time supporter of Bitcoin and he has craved long time ago to invest heavily on the coin. Now he is pioneering such an audacious investment of $1.5 billion into Bitcoin alone. Tesla company announced that, sooner the company will be receiving Bitcoin in exchange of any purchase made on their company. Tesla deals on electric cars, solar energy generation, and electronics of any kind etc. They view digital assets as the modern method of transactions and the future is bright for them to take part investing on Bitcoin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I knew very soon that Musk will start investing heavily in crypto world. Not with the way he has been supporting the coins especially Bitcoin and dogecoin. So this isn't surprising to me at all. I think with all his tweets on Dogecoin coin too. He might as well invest in it. The future is quite right for Bitcoin And a lot of people are keying in now

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I knew very soon that Musk will start investing heavily in crypto world. Not with the way he has been supporting the coins especially Bitcoin and dogecoin. So this isn't surprising to me at all. I think with all his tweets on Dogecoin coin too. He might as well invest in it. The future is quite right for Bitcoin And a lot of people are keying in now
The future its bright for bitcoin, immediately Elon musk invested that $1.5 billion into the Bitcoin, the price immediately climbed from $37k to $46k. That investment is an astronomical type of investment. If more whales investors like musk come in to invest into Bitcoin that will surely lift the price of the digital asset higher. I'm expecting changes to his dogecoin in the coming weeks, let's just hope the taken over will bring huge success to the coin.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Elon musk's decision on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is the charles darwin evolution theory that says we must evolute alongside the world.... It's just a shame that some countries still find crytocurrencies inferior to their local currency or should I say that they feel inferior that an electronic money... This is the new world and it has come to stay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon musk's decision on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is the charles darwin evolution theory that says we must evolute alongside the world.... It's just a shame that some countries still find crytocurrencies inferior to their local currency or should I say that they feel inferior that an electronic money... This is the new world and it has come to stay.
You spoke admirably well, Elon musk vision can be compared to charles Darwin's eveloution theory. Elon musk is trying to change the world with his vision to make life easier through modern means. First of all, he is inventing the electric cars that won't move with petroleum again. And again he sees digital coins as the modern day transaction method. If some countries like they feel inferior, all i know is that, Cryptocurrencies are here to stay for long.