Selling TG HUNTER 2.0 - Software for promotion and work in Telegram

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

AndyHunter

Снимок экрана 2024-04-14 в 00.35.29.png
TGHunter - Telegram marketing software automates various tasks associated with managing and promoting your channel or group.

Parsing, Sending messages, Inviting to groups, Multithreading

Let's look at the software features that you will use for your purposes.

- ACCOUNTS

A wide variety of individual settings and profile editing, as well as creating groups or channels on accounts

- PROXY
Support for a large number of proxies, this will extend the life of your accounts.

- SPAMMER
Sending messages to a list of Telegram users. Large functional settings, call function.

- COMMENT MAILING
Commenting on messages in group chat

- INVITER/MULTI-INVITER
Adding to a user group, or to several groups at the same time

- ADMIN INVITER
The administrator invites users to a group or channel

- MAILING
Sending messages to a group chat or multiple chats at once

- SPAMBLOCK
Sending an appeal to remove a spam block

- PARSER
Collecting users from the group you need

- GEO-PARSER
Collection of users by location coordinates

Each function has a large number of settings, time, limits, quantity. You can work with a large number of accounts or groups in multi-threaded mode. Fast and reliable software, with 24/7 technical support. Take advantage and you will not remain indifferent.

Leave a request on the website

Last edited by a moderator:

Wole.K

View attachment 60677
TGHunter - Telegram marketing software automates various tasks associated with managing and promoting your channel or group.

Parsing, Sending messages, Inviting to groups, Multithreading

Let's look at the software features that you will use for your purposes.

- ACCOUNTS

A wide variety of individual settings and profile editing, as well as creating groups or channels on accounts

- PROXY
Support for a large number of proxies, this will extend the life of your accounts.

- SPAMMER
Sending messages to a list of Telegram users. Large functional settings, call function.

- COMMENT MAILING
Commenting on messages in group chat

- INVITER/MULTI-INVITER
Adding to a user group, or to several groups at the same time

- ADMIN INVITER
The administrator invites users to a group or channel

- MAILING
Sending messages to a group chat or multiple chats at once

- SPAMBLOCK
Sending an appeal to remove a spam block

- PARSER
Collecting users from the group you need

- GEO-PARSER
Collection of users by location coordinates

Each function has a large number of settings, time, limits, quantity. You can work with a large number of accounts or groups in multi-threaded mode. Fast and reliable software, with 24/7 technical support. Take advantage and you will not remain indifferent.

Leave a request on the website

Write to me in telegram
Please what's the maximum number of users one can invite with your software?

My major concern is if one send many messages won't the person get block?

AndyHunter

Please what's the maximum number of users one can invite with your software?

My major concern is if one send many messages won't the person get block?
From one account you can send 20-30 messages per day so that it is not blocked
If you use good accounts, proxies, and also select optimized settings in the software

Ahxmed

I am interested in using this tool also. Please do you have an ideas how i can monetized my Telegram group. Please what's the maximum users per group.

Adriana Jaycie

Using this application is it possible to target users base on age or interest?

AndyHunter

I am interested in using this tool also. Please do you have an ideas how i can monetized my Telegram group. Please what's the maximum users per group.
Depending on the topic of your group, you can sell advertising in your group, no matter what your topic is. Or promote any product or service, if it’s cryptocurrency trading then VIP signals, there are a lot of ideas. Using software, you can provide services to promote projects

Wole.K

From one account you can send 20-30 messages per day so that it is not blocked
If you use good accounts, proxies, and also select optimized settings in the software
Ok thanks for the information I will test with the demo.

AndyHunter

Friends, everyone has the opportunity to test our software for one day, leave your requests, I’m sure you will be satisfied

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Friends, everyone has the opportunity to test our software for one day, leave your requests, I’m sure you will be satisfied
I just checked your demo video and the application look trustworthy and worth trying. Do one need to purchase proxies before one can try it?

AndyHunter

I just checked your demo video and the application look trustworthy and worth trying. Do one need to purchase proxies before one can try it?
Yes, when you start the program, before you start working with accounts, you need to add a proxy. The program will not allow you to work without a proxy, as this will kill your accounts.

AndyHunter

Who else wants to test our software for free, I think you will not remain indifferent :love:

AndyHunter

I applied for a demo, i didn't get any feedback.
This is very bad, I need to deal with this. Clients should not feel inconvenienced. Have you left your telegram contact to contact you? When you applied on the site

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is very bad, I need to deal with this. Clients should not feel inconvenienced. Have you left your telegram contact to contact you? When you applied on the site
My telegram handle was included on the message i sent. However i may reapply again.

AndyHunter

Don't forget to indicate your contact in Telegram when you leave a request on the site