The benefit of the company in giving profit sharing of employees

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think this topic is only for business owners with a kind heart. I know of many business owners whose business has grown so much but the labor force is left to the minimum wage with only the bonus mandated by law is given. There is no extra bonus, no profit-sharing and no benefits. One example is our neighbor who owns a garments factory employing 50 people that they pay starvation wages.

I am discussing this topic because I have experienced receiving profit sharing benefits from my employer which I am still thankful until now. The extra monetary benefit will go a long way and the employees will have increased confidence in the company not to mention the loyalty and dedication to their job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Which one is starvation wages. Lol. That's employers for you they believe you are just entitle to your daily wages and nothing else whether the pay is as useless as the p in psychology. But this is really appalling some employers are pure evil, the employees help them make all the money but they are paid peanuts. I think a law should be put in place to avoid this

Sammyesx

Most employers feels they don't own their employees more than their basic salaries which not a bad thing. Receiving profit benefits from an employer is an act of kindness a and it will certainly increase the productivity and effort put in by the employees, because the know that the employers have them at heart.