The Benefit of Using Medium for Blogging

Mika

VIP Contributor
When it comes to using a free blogging platform, a lot of people frown upon this idea. A professional blogger will always suggest you use a self hosted website. If you want a self hosted website, you need to pay for a domain and hosting, but you can use free blogging platforms and still benefit from free blogs. Here I will teach you how to make the best use of free blogging platform called Medium.

Medium is not an ordinary free blogging platform. This is a content publishing platform used by big businesses, entrepreneurs, influencers, professionals, as well as common individuals. Medium is just like having a Facebook page where a lot of informative contents are published. Medium profile and medium articles will help you establish your brand and market to your potential clients.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
medium as a platform has given a lot of people the opportunity to write about so many businesses and also promote their blogs and websites to millions of readers on daily basis. All you need to do is to perform some search engine optimisation magic on your article and of course you are definitely going to get a lot of people to read about your article and possibly visit your blog.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Like what kind of incentive is offered by medium?? Is it for creating contents or marketing your contents at their platform?? I haven't visited the platform before, but I've heard about it via other forums i belong. But i never knew its features are simply great. I see the platform as someone's blogging site to earn money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is the first time that I've heard of Medium. Maybe I am a bit behind with the new tools in blogging because I am still stuck with Blogspot. Anyway, maybe I can test Medium in the weeks to come because some friends are egging me to reactivate my blogs and my plan is to transfer it to another platform. I hope Medium will work well with my needs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can use Medium in different ways, one to publish your company's blogs and press releases, two to blog and showcase your articles. It is free to use publishing platform. Interestingly, Medium also offers money making opportunities but this program is not available worldwide. If you want to earn, check whether it is available in your location or not.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of big brands and businesses have medium account. They use medium accounts to distribute their content. I also have a medium account, however, I have not published much on my medium page. I am more focused on social media posting compared to medium posting. If you don’t have your own site you need to try medium