The benefits of saving money

Mertayasa

Saving money is very important for our future and in emergency situation. It doesn't matter how much money you can make very month, if you want you can still save some of your earnings. In my case if I make 300 dollars a month, I will save 100 dollars in my bank account as a deposito. The worst one when I just make 50 dollars, I will save 10 dollars. Even only 1 dollars money you can save each money, is more than enough. Because you will never realize it'ii become much money in the future.

Also here is the benefits of saving money and you should teach your children
1. Used to record expenses
2. More independent
3. Discipline financially

The best way you always can save your money even just a small amount is consider is your duty and responsible to do it. I mean when we push our self to save money, it'ii become a habit.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As an individual you should always make it a habit that you should save money especially one that you do not plan to invest any time soon. This is because no matter your sources of income you do not know what will happen tomorrow and if they goes out you can always revert back to your savings in order to build again or to steady the ship.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As an individual you should always make it a habit that you should save money especially one that you do not plan to invest any time soon. This is because no matter your sources of income you do not know what will happen tomorrow and if they goes out you can always revert back to your savings in order to build again or to steady the ship.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are major three reasons why money should be saved. We save money for transactionary purposes. There is no one who doesn't engage in transaction and if we don't save enough, we may not have much to transact with. Also, for investment. We can save money to later invest the money in the nearest future.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Saving money has so many importance that we can't expatiate everything in just one writing. But I know for sure that saving money serves as a back up, as you don't know when some circumstances or situations will occur that need so much financial help. And moreover saving money makes you feel secured against anything.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Saving money has a lot of benefits that is the reason why I always advise people to be saving money and also be investing wisely. When you save money no matter the amount you will always have something to fall back on whenever your investment goes wrong or in a situation whereby there is no money for you to take care of things.