Review The best app for translation

Noor Fatima

I want to ask you about the free apps which can translate documents of one language to another language .Because As I am a university students sometimes our teacher give us assignment to convert these pages or document from English to Urdu there are some students which have outstanding English can do this but remaining needs help for translation . So rather than Google translate Is there any more good and free applications which give us a good document by converting into our desired language without any cost ???

Planet408

The only translation tool I know is Google translate. I don't know of any other translation tool or app. You may have to Google about translation apps. You could find one review of a translator in Google. YouTube can be helpful too. You may have to try to search for such apps on YouTube. Another place you can make your search is on playstore. After searching for the app in all these places, you might luckily come across a good tool for translation.

Unique23

I want to ask you about the free apps which can translate documents of one language to another language .Because As I am a university students sometimes our teacher give us assignment to convert these pages or document from English to Urdu there are some students which have outstanding English can do this but remaining needs help for translation . So rather than Google translate Is there any more good and free applications which give us a good document by converting into our desired language without any cost ???
I think there are no more site rather than google translate. Google translate is very helpful for us to translate any documents in any language. I also use it in a different type of work. I searched in social media about any site of translation but not found. So you have to use Google translates for this purpose.

Noor Fatima

The only translation tool I know is Google translate. I don't know of any other translation tool or app. You may have to Google about translation apps. You could find one review of a translator in Google. YouTube can be helpful too. You may have to try to search for such apps on YouTube. Another place you can make your search is on playstore. After searching for the app in all these places, you might luckily come across a good tool for translation.
Thank you much for sharing this information with me I am thankful to you firstly I was thinking that I have to go to utube for search such application which is good for me and help me in translation but then I think that why not I take reviews from the people because there are many experienced persons here which can guide me better for this reason I post here but I will also search it on utube may be it will be helpful while on playstore there are many apps which are not very good some are not good working but there are some which are excellent working .

Noor Fatima

I think there are no more site rather than google translate. Google translate is very helpful for us to translate any documents in any language. I also use it in a different type of work. I searched in social media about any site of translation but not found. So you have to use Google translates for this purpose.
Yes Google translate is very good I know but after getting my document means after translation of document how can I edit it specifically in case of Urdu editing becomes a bit difficult for me .This is the basically reason for which I want to ask from people about giving me opinion about the apps they use in their daily life which is good and give us good editing also .Morever I am not familiar with Google translate also but know about it a bit no more .

Ozigba Richard Lamai

the best app for translation for me is Google translation Google translation has been doing so much for me because it can translate over 1000 languages and it is the only translation that I know and make use of, however you can be able to go to play store and make some investigation research see whether they are all the better translation app that you can make use of.