Earn Money The best way to make money in Telegram

Mertayasa

In this year almost all persons have Telegram account. I'm not really sure when this application become trending and right now this application has over 10000 users. Most of the people use telegram as a platform to chatting or calling someone. But instead of only doing that, you can also make money from this application. There are a lot of jobs you can do in telegram in orders to make money. But the things you should highlight about this one is not the telegram it self will give you money juts like other site do, but you can use telegram to support or help you to make money.

Below the jobs you can do through telegram and make money on it, such as :
1. Sell trending products or service in telegram
2. Endorsement Services for product or something like that
3. Share affiliate link
4. Create , manage and sell telegram account
5. Create Telegram bot.

Mertayasa

It is easy to create a telegram account but you may find it somehow difficult to monetize.Although sharing affiliate links with the members on telegram is very easy but getting a large number of people to click on the link or buy the affiliate products you are promoting may be impossible. The impossibility lies in the fact that not everybody on your telegram wants to spend money to get things. Instead, they will like to click on a link that has the word "free" as one of its words.
Exactly, is very difficult to get monetized in telegram account. There are a lot of complicated requirements. That's way I listed the most easy and free way to make money through telegram. As long know the tricks and tips we can make money from telegram, one of the most easiest way is to share our affiliate or referral link in telegram.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everything is depend on the each persons, it's doesn't matter. If you want to create telegram account for your own or you want to sell it as long it's still following the rules and able to make money from it. For me also I prefer to use my telegram just for support my work, instead of selling telegram account. But I found a lot of people can make money by selling telegram account.
Is their any way we can earn money by selling our telegram account? I'm just too curious about this. If that is possible to earn reasonable amount of money selling telegram account I'll develop one and try to build high level traffic around it knowing too well a client will come for it. At. At Picoworkers I see where clients reward users just for joining their telegram page, I was wondering the reason why.

Mertayasa

Since telegram is one of the most popular social media networks right now you can very well and money from it. First you must have to build an audience and that is most likely to be in your group. One of the advantages of telegram over its competitors like WhatsApp is that at any time someone joins a group they can see all the messages that have been posted in the group before so that makes it ideal for coaching classes.
Especially when we join in the making money group. It's very valuable for us as a new members in the group when we see the history chat of the group. For sure there are a lot of good information for us. But in whats app we can't do that just exactly like you said.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Since telegram is one of the most popular social media networks right now you can very well and money from it. First you must have to build an audience and that is most likely to be in your group. One of the advantages of telegram over its competitors like WhatsApp is that at any time someone joins a group they can see all the messages that have been posted in the group before so that makes it ideal for coaching classes.

Mertayasa

Yes,i aggree. Everyone can do that.
As long as we have smart phone and internet connection we can do this job. Every one can do it, but not every one want to do this. The big mistake for beginner especially in affiliate marketing is they not try the free tool to share their affiliate links. Most of them directly use paid tool and finally the will lose their money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I'm doing it right now. Telegram is one of my favorite place to share my referral link, because for me it's easier to do and I get faster response from audience compare with others social media. But there are some things we should aware before share any link to telegram, one of the most important one is we should not share ref link directly to our audience target, but we should engage with them first.
Yes you are right.....As far as it's easier to get referrals through telegram, that doesn't mean that we should be spamming our traffic or referrals with series of referral links, it's not done. Some of the members may even gets angry and leave your group because of that. We always need to carry them along whenever we share a link to the group.

Mertayasa

I cannot even say the one that's more popular between whatsap and telegram. Many people have utilized these great tool for money making. There are some people that have channels on telegram and later they collect money from their members in order to advertise for them. Some even go as far as selling things on telegram. All these are some of the ways money can be made on telegrams.
Those social media is very popular and very easy to use. Whats App is best application for me to connect with my friends and family, but never use this social media to share any link. Because of the privacy reason.
If you know exactly how to do, these two apps is very good and free way as a tools to support affiliate marketing. It's very useful for beginner in affiliate marketing.​

Mertayasa

I know for sure that a telegram can be turned into making money app.... especially if you create your own channel and source for traffic, through your traffic you can sell your services to them or you can earn through referral bonus by referring your traffic to some specific sites and in turn you earn bonuses on them.
I'm doing it right now. Telegram is one of my favorite place to share my referral link, because for me it's easier to do and I get faster response from audience compare with others social media. But there are some things we should aware before share any link to telegram, one of the most important one is we should not share ref link directly to our audience target, but we should engage with them first.

Mertayasa

Yes, I agree with you their are hosts of other ways to convert our telegram account into an income growing one, either use it for doing some tasks and get rewarded for it, we should do it clinically to avoid any risk of getting involve into scam. I don't support the notion of selling my telegram account for little amount of money, I'll create and use it.
Everything is depend on the each persons, it's doesn't matter. If you want to create telegram account for your own or you want to sell it as long it's still following the rules and able to make money from it. For me also I prefer to use my telegram just for support my work, instead of selling telegram account. But I found a lot of people can make money by selling telegram account.

Moni

In this year almost all persons have Telegram account. I'm not really sure when this application become trending and right now this application has over 10000 users. Most of the people use telegram as a platform to chatting or calling someone. But instead of only doing that, you can also make money from this application. There are a lot of jobs you can do in telegram in orders to make money. But the things you should highlight about this one is not the telegram it self will give you money juts like other site do, but you can use telegram to support or help you to make money.

Below the jobs you can do through telegram and make money on it, such as :
1. Sell trending products or service in telegram
2. Endorsement Services for product or something like that
3. Share affiliate link
4. Create , manage and sell telegram account
5. Create Telegram bot.
Here is another fact because telegram is also social network and one can indeed use it as a market place but I think it needs more experience to be successful by doing so. I have telegram account but I'm not relevant on using it although you have set my mind on something but I don't know how to go about it but all the same I will do more research to know.

allison001

Verified member
Telegram is another social media where you can earn money from, using telegram to advertise your business can make you earn money so fast you can also sell your telegram account to earn money, having more likes and followers can also make you earn money when you convert them in some websites that pays you in the number of like and Followers that you have on social media.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I cannot even say the one that's more popular between whatsap and telegram. Many people have utilized these great tool for money making. There are some people that have channels on telegram and later they collect money from their members in order to advertise for them. Some even go as far as selling things on telegram. All these are some of the ways money can be made on telegrams.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I know for sure that a telegram can be turned into making money app.... especially if you create your own channel and source for traffic, through your traffic you can sell your services to them or you can earn through referral bonus by referring your traffic to some specific sites and in turn you earn bonuses on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, I agree with you their are hosts of other ways to convert our telegram account into an income growing one, either use it for doing some tasks and get rewarded for it, we should do it clinically to avoid any risk of getting involve into scam. I don't support the notion of selling my telegram account for little amount of money, I'll create and use it.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is easy to create a telegram account but you may find it somehow difficult to monetize.Although sharing affiliate links with the members on telegram is very easy but getting a large number of people to click on the link or buy the affiliate products you are promoting may be impossible. The impossibility lies in the fact that not everybody on your telegram wants to spend money to get things. Instead, they will like to click on a link that has the word "free" as one of its words.

Weas

Telegram is a center of opportunity if you want to make money online. The platform supports content in a variety of formats, which is an added advantage because all content is stored in the cloud. Another advantage is that the Telegram group can support up to 200,000 members, making it ideal for reaching more people.