The Best Ways to Find Paid Surveys Online

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Finding paid surveys online can be a great way to make some extra money. With so many survey sites and research companies out there, it can be hard to know which ones offer the best opportunities and rewards. To help you get started, here are some of the best ways to find paid surveys online.

1. Use a Survey Aggregator: A survey aggregator is a website that collects available surveys from different research companies and displays them in one place. This can save you a lot of time since you don’t have to search for surveys individually. Some of the most popular survey aggregators are Survey Junkie and Swagbucks.

2. Join Survey Sites Directly: Many research companies have their own survey sites where you can sign up for free and start taking surveys right away. Some of the most popular survey sites are MySurvey, SurveySpot, and Opinion Outpost.

3. Look for Paid Focus Groups: Focus groups are a type of survey that pays more than regular surveys. Companies will often pay participants $50 or more for their time and opinions. You can find focus groups by searching online or checking job boards like Indeed and Craigslist.

4. Join a Research Panel: If you want to take surveys regularly, consider joining a research panel. Research panels consist of people who sign up to take surveys and other research tasks. Research panels generally pay more than regular surveys and may offer additional rewards.

By following these tips, you can easily find paid surveys and other research tasks online. Just remember to do your research and choose companies that offer legitimate surveys and rewards.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The Best Ways to Find Paid Surveys Online

Survey Websites: There are many legitimate survey websites such as Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and Toluna that pay you for your opinions. You can sign up for free and start taking surveys immediately.

Online Market Research Companies: Market research companies such as Nielsen, Harris Poll, and Ipsos conduct surveys on behalf of other businesses and pay you for your participation.

Social Media: Many businesses and brands use social media to conduct surveys and research. Following them on social media can give you access to paid survey opportunities.

Email Surveys: Some companies send out survey invitations via email, so make sure to check your inbox regularly.

Search Engines: You can use search engines such as Google to find survey opportunities by searching for phrases like "paid surveys", "online surveys", or "survey for money".

Referral Programs: Many survey websites offer referral programs that pay you for referring friends and family to the site.

Online Job Boards: You can find survey opportunities on online job boards such as Indeed, LinkedIn, and Upwork

Online Communities: Joining online communities such as Facebook groups or Reddit can give you access to paid survey opportunities that may not be listed on a search engine.

Get Paid To Sites: Some get paid to sites like InboxDollars and Vindale Research offer cash or gift for completing surveys.

Directly to Companies: You can reach out to companies directly and ask if they have any current survey opportunities.

Min Eduok

Ways to Find Paid Surveys​

What are some special Ways to Find Paid Surveys Online

1. Join survey panels: Sign up for reputable survey panel websites such as Toluna, Swagbucks, and Survey Junkie, which connect you with market research companies looking for participants.
  2. Check out survey aggregator websites: Websites like SurveyPolice and SurveySpot list paid survey opportunities from multiple companies in one place.
  3. Look for survey opportunities on social media: Some companies and market research firms post survey opportunities on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
  4. Check out survey-taking apps: There are a number of survey-taking apps available for mobile devices, such as Survey Mini, Survey Junkie, and Swagbucks, which can be a convenient way to take surveys on the go.
  5. Contact market research companies directly: Many market research companies conduct paid surveys, and you can contact them directly to inquire about participating in their studies.

Joining survey panels is one of the most popular ways to find paid surveys online. Survey panel websites are platforms that connect you with market research companies looking for participants. These companies use survey panels to gather data about consumer attitudes and preferences. When you join a survey panel, you'll be asked to provide some basic demographic information and then you'll be matched with surveys that are relevant to your profile. Some popular survey panel websites include Toluna, Swagbucks, and Survey Junkie.
Another way to find paid surveys online is by using survey aggregator websites. These websites list paid survey opportunities from multiple companies in one place. This can be a convenient way to find surveys as you don't need to visit multiple websites to find surveys to participate in. SurveyPolice and SurveySpot are examples of survey aggregator websites.
Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter can also be a great way to find paid survey opportunities. Some companies and market research firms post survey opportunities on their social media pages. Following these companies and market research firms can be a great way to stay informed about new survey opportunities.
There are also survey-taking apps available for mobile devices, such as Survey Mini, Survey Junkie, and Swagbucks. These apps can be a convenient way to take surveys on the go and can be a great way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.
Lastly, you can contact market research companies directly to inquire about participating in their studies. Many market research companies conduct paid surveys, and they are always looking for participants. You can find a list of market research companies by doing a quick Google search.

Stunna

Valued Contributor

There are several ways to find paid surveys online, including:

1. Survey websites: websites that specialize in connecting users with survey companies such as Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and Research.
  2. Market research companies: companies that conduct market research on behalf of other businesses such as Nielsen.
  3. Social media: platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn may occasionally offer surveys through sponsored posts or advertisements.
  4. Email lists: signing up for the email lists of market research companies and survey websites can result in notifications of new survey opportunities.
  5. Online forums: online forums such as Reddit, Quora, and can be a good source of information about the best survey websites and companies.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been with few survey sites for few years now and I have been doing okay there. I found about these survey sites on online paid to post forums like Forum Coin and Beer Money forum. Well, Forum Coin has been the first platform that introduced me to many earning opportunities online including the paid surveys online. These forums are right platforms to know about the survey sites and the genuine feedback about them as users keep sharing their personal experiences on these sites along with their payment proofs.
When I started my online earnings journey I joined quite a few survey sites. But slowly I realised that not all of them worked for me. Surveys favour certain geographic locations more than others. They are more favourable for tier one countries. So, slowly I started giving up on the ones that were not working for me. I stick to the three that worked well for me...YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. I have not earned a lot from surveys but definitely a decent amount over period of time. I am not much interested in surveys and spend very little time there. They are like fillers here and there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that most people are interested in making money by participating in surveys. The main reason is that surveys are a very easy earning method. Therefore, if someone follows the tips that are mentioned in the thread, they will surely find paid surveys online. In the past, I joined several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much. However, I gave them up soon because I received 1-2 surveys from time and time which was not worth my time and effort. The problem with surveys is that they are not always available for all countries worldwide. But in case they are available for your country, then it is wise to find a legit survey site and join it in order to make some money from surveys.