The biggest pain is watching others make money

Phronesis

The main reason I will talk about this topic is that the stock market has been very good lately. Coupled with this year, I have received too many complaints, such as "holding BTC to go short of the entire bull market", "without leverage is equal to no gain".

I'm not a "son of choice", I only make money within my own knowledge. If I feel regret and annoyance, I must have realized it but my execution has not kept up. If mere cognition is not enough, I won't be jealous. For example, this year's stock market, there is a half round of stupid rise.

But what if someone says I'm jealous of others making money? When everyone is chatting in the group, people often encounter people to gain income. Most of the cases are the returns of the contract (short), and some are the returns of other markets. Especially in the last two days, the stock market basically did not make money, short positions did not make money, and speculation coins and tun coins made little money.o
For those who transfer to other markets in advance, there is a desire to share revenue. After all, this not only means that they have made money, but also that they have made a more correct choice. All of you here are stupid. Just as immigrants would madly say that they are okay outside, this pleasure comes very real.

When I was young and ignorant, I would be very envious of this type of income chart, profit chart, position chart, etc. I first saw countless profit charts in the stock market and later in the currency market. I have seen everything from 10% daily limit boards to 100% contract orders to 100 times the cottage. Later, I discovered that most of them either didn't make much money, or they didn't actually make it themselves, or they actually made a loss. The few who really make a lot are very few.

Later, I only envy one kind of person, that is, a person who makes a big envelope after making money. If you send a big red envelope at the same time as your income (please pay attention to this big character, at least one hundred per person), then I am very envious, and this feeling is the same as the village fellow told you on the phone that he made tens of millions of you It may not be particularly envious, but when he goes to your house and puts you two Americans, you will be envious and cry. There is no possibility of bragging. The act of smashing your face with money proves that he is rich, that is really rich.

In fact, they will be envious of other people ’s income hope. Why should I take you to make money? . It's not money you earn yourself, but sooner or later you have to pay it back to the market.

In fact, it is not only the jealousy in different markets that is easy to delay, but the jealousy in the same market is also easy to delay. To put it plainly, it is "frequently changing cars." This does not rise to the rising one, and then replaces the previous one that has not been replaced. The frequency of this incident is so high that almost all players have encountered it, which is also one of the rare short-term red lines.

To say so much is just to explain one thing. If you want to go to other markets or go short, I will not stop. I just hope that everyone is not because they are jealous of others making money. Just go. Because jealousy and FOMO, you can never be an opportunity. In 99% of the cases, because jealousy and FOMO go into the market, basically they are the panzers.