Crypto The Bipartisan bill will crumble the cryptocurrency companies in US

Josemendez

Verified member
The US in the past few months have not been a favorable Environment for cryptocurrency companies , starting with lawsuit and now the Bipartisan bill .

The bill is meant to impose heavy taxation on cryptocurrency investment starting with the exchanges. In order to achieve this , the Bipartisan campaign plans to impose a compulsory kyc verification for all users of cryptocurrency in US. This will enable easy tracking of cryptocurrency transaction.

It will also be a burden on the investors and exchanges as the taxation will see their profits reduced drastically thus annulling the Decentralized nature of cryptocurrency investment.
Can US citizens accept such bill and suffer financial loss from it ? . Cardano fo founder Charles Hoshkinson as already started a campaign against such bill

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is another of the future tense news. I know that fans of crypto coins are on the alert with anything regarding crypto coin. But I hope you will stop posting plans about crypto because that is not happening yet. You can post any plan that may be impossible because it is just a plan. What we need are facts here to be helpful.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Knowingly or unknowingly, most people are using a centralized exchange. Centralized exchanges mean, there is some central authority that controls everything, centralized exchanges are more like banks that make money when people perform transactions. IF the centralized exchanges are making a profit, I think the government should impose a tax.