The bitcoin taproot upgrade services is supported by cashApp.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
CashApp is one of the most well-known payment gateways in the globe. It provides one of the most effective cross-border money transfer services available. The bitcoin taproot upgrade, which is the most common sort of update on the bitcoin network, is supported by the application.

The taproot upgrade is supposed to alleviate some problems, such as the transaction cost and increased privacy. The taproot update wallet will also be used to transmit and receive bitcoin, as it was revealed by cashApp.

This is indeed a positive news around bitcoin. CashApp having integrated the bitcoin taproot upgrade on its services would make the upgrade readily available to so many users. It will further strengthen the the bitcoin lightening network.

The bitcoin taproot upgrade was discussed by major stakeholders of bitcoin I the middle of the year and it was cited that the taproot upgrade would take effect towards the end of the year.

It is an expected development around bitcoin and it would increase the number of the bitcoin users. Before now, large amount of bitcoin was not trades because of the high transaction fee.

D

Deleted member 28127

Many websites are accepting to get paid by cash app because it is a trusted service to earn money, I have even seen many jobs where you are asked to signup on cash app and verify yourself to they earn from the referral program.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never used a payment system called CashApp. I fact I have not even heard of this CashApp. I have used coinbase payment, binance pay, as well as bitpay to make payments but never used or known CashApp. I will check this out and see if this payment gateway is better than the ones I am using.