The caregiver career has a high demand worldwide

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend in the UK asked me to post her request for caregivers (for an associate’s agency). The salary is more than double the salary of a nurse in the Philippines. The approved applicant will have no expenses because the employment agency will be handling all the requirements except the medical exams.

A certified caregiver is one with a certificate that he had attended the short course of 3 months and with an experience of at least 6 months. Before my brother migrated to the US, he and his wife attended the short course. They got a job in the US a month after landing there. Now my brother and his wife are earning good money. They are also encouraging relatives here to take the certification course which is free.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Caregiver job is in high demand. A lot of workers in the countries like India, Bangladesh, Pakistan travel to the countries like Israel, the UK, Germany, etc. to work as a caregiver. This job is suitable for those who do not have higher education qualification but have compassion for old people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people from my home country travel to Israel to work as a caregiver. This is high-paying job but you will have to do blue color work. It is not easy to go to foreign countries and tend elderly people. In my home country, caregiving job is not widely available.

Ummigal

Care giving career is really in high demand as you said. Working class mothers are getting plentier and they need someone to take care of their kids while they are at work. Some of these Care giving services are even slowly converting into mini-schools and it has been a really good development on the part of the care givers

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the commentator above me. We have more working class parents these days. Unlike some years ago where women are known to be house wives, these days women also work which make the caring for the baby a little bit difficult hence there is need for the service of a care giver.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
In fact all what you are saying here is correct and truth . In my country this days I only sported a sole proprietorship who deem it fit to set up an Old age day care and was really surprise that how the person really thought about it that people will need it. And let me tell you people really need it now than before.

Carson20t

This is very interesting to take note of.I think that many youths out there would like to start their lives from the developed countries and knowing that such a simple course and certification would easily land you a job is very encouraging.

However I do think that laws are changing now and one still need a lot of research if they do not want to be deported.