Crypto The Cryptocurrency of BabyDogeShiba INUS- The trend of year.

D

Defi News

overview baby.jpg
1. Overview

Dogecoin is a new phenomenon. After the world’s top billionaires joined the support and merchants accepted Dogecoin as a payment method for goods, this coin erupted. Especially with the strong support of world leading billionaire Elon Musk, he first wanted to send Shiba Inu to the moon with his love.

Baby Doge Coin Shiba is a new member of the Dogecoin Shiba Inu family. Baby Doge Coin Shiba is a crypto meme project that focuses 100% on the love of Shiba Inu, leading to the creation of the upcoming DogeCoin DeFi solution.
Baby Dogecoin Shiba Inus focuses on social issues and supports Doge Shiba solutions and other cryptocurrency related meme projects.

2. What is BabyDogeShiba INUS?

Baby Doge Shiba Inus is a decentralized meme-friendly financial platform built on Binance Smart Chain that is designed for crypto exchange protocol (BEP-20)

Baby Doge Shiba Inus's team developed the community-driven project, empowered the Doge Shiba-loving community.

Baby Doge Shiba Inus solves problems in the current market of currency. Baby Doge Shiba Inus provides fast transactional speed in the trade process that helps against hackers or steal through cyberattacks since our development team has created a unique platform with maximum security and activity to optimally save time and costs; thereby developing the position of the decentralized meme cryptocurrency platform to the new chapter for digital finance.

3. Vision of Baby Doge Shiba INUS

We believe in a future where any transaction is settled on the blockchain network. Baby Doge Shiba Inus is the new trending DeFi project that makes it easy to access for global users.

Baby Doge Shiba Inu’s decentralized platform provides effective solutions for global meme crypto projects, promoting sustainable development for the cryptocurrency market and blockchain network system. Our research team will actively work to give positive solutions for development strategies on the DeFi platform that help contribute a new and utility platform to the community beyond the existing DeFi platforms.

4. Mission of Baby Doge Shiba INUS

Baby Doge Shiba Inus is a decentralized meme finance platform built on Binance Smart Chain that designed for crypto exchange protocol (BEP-20).

Baby Doge Shiba Inus's team developed the community-driven project, empowered the Doge Shiba-loving community. We develop decentralized finance based on the provided platform.

Many generous rewards for the community to participate and contribute to the sustainable development of the project.

Our solutions provide the ultimate performance for participants.

We are trying to build the best Decentralized Ecosystem (DECO) in the world. Our Ecosystem include Swap, Staking, Farming, NFT, and DEX that will give the best experience in Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchanges.

#BabyDogeShibaINUS #SHIBAINU #Babydoge #Dogecoin #DogecoinShibaInu #ElonMusk

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that most of these coins coming up these days are all following the same strategy and capitalizing on the name of existing coins to draw attention to themselves.
As for me , I am not moved by any of them because they do not have what it takes to survive long in the market. Any coin without good use case is not for me

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I wonder what the future really holds for most of this cryptocurrency copying dogecoin. Most of them are just capitalising on the fact that dogecoin has succeeded and bringing out different types on daily basis with similar names. there are so many of them and I have seen them even though it can be profitable especially when you invest very early. but don't be carried away because they are all shitcoins.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin was started as a joke and after 7 years of launching, dogecoin is no longer a joke as it has become the 6th currency by market cap rank. BY seeing the success of dogecoin, many people have started to create more joke coins, and some of these jokes are babydoge, shib inu, babydoge shba inu, mamadoge, dogecoke, etc.

Josemendez

Verified member
Sometimes I wonder what the future really holds for most of this cryptocurrency copying dogecoin. Most of them are just capitalising on the fact that dogecoin has succeeded and bringing out different types on daily basis with similar names. there are so many of them and I have seen them even though it can be profitable especially when you invest very early. but don't be carried away because they are all shitcoins.
They are all going to end up in the put soon . The creators just want to capitalize on the game of dogecoin , they will pump the coin for people to dive in and they will also dump the the coin soon after. This is their strategy over the past months during the bullish period. The SAFEMOON has also attracted similar coin creation

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The name of this digital coin 'Baby Doge Shiba Inus, is just funny though. The name sounds hilarious indeed, that's why its simply a meme coin. It has combined dogecoin and shiba inu very well to create what's more hilarious in the market. For sure this coin gonna trend for many months for the meme name it bears. Let's see what the future holds for the coin, I believe Binance have listed the coin ' Baby Doge Shiba Inus.

Josemendez

Verified member
The name of this digital coin 'Baby Doge Shiba Inus, is just funny though. The name sounds hilarious indeed, that's why its simply a meme coin. It has combined dogecoin and shiba inu very well to create what's more hilarious in the market. For sure this coin gonna trend for many months for the meme name it bears. Let's see what the future holds for the coin, I believe Binance have listed the coin ' Baby Doge Shiba Inus.
Most of these listings are just people who wants to make quick money from shit coins. Combining popular coins name will not make me buy a coin I do not see future in it. I buy coins that have good use cases and if there come a time where I have to buy all these shit coins , it must definitely not now that the market is not lively as suppose.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of these listings are just people who wants to make quick money from shit coins. Combining popular coins name will not make me buy a coin I do not see future in it. I buy coins that have good use cases and if there come a time where I have to buy all these shit coins , it must definitely not now that the market is not lively as suppose.
You're right bro. Now isn't the best time to buy all this Shit coins they're displaying at the moment. Combining the two meme coins like this 'Baby DOGE Shiba Inus, won't still attract me buying it until I get more clarity on the market and get satisfied about its used cases. Any coin I go for, I check its statistics at coinmarketcap to ascertain its long term potentials before buying to holdl.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The Doge coin is having some of the biggest flops of its life, and for that, most people who invested heavily in it, are having regret for investing in it in the first place.....Now, we are having Doge-like coin. Seriously, I don't see how a lot of people are going to invest in this coin again. But innovations are different, this maybe different.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The Doge coin is having some of the biggest flops of its life, and for that, most people who invested heavily in it, are having regret for investing in it in the first place.....Now, we are having Doge-like coin. Seriously, I don't see how a lot of people are going to invest in this coin again. But innovations are different, this maybe different.
This Baby - Doge - Shiva - Inus isn't a lookalike crypto coin to dogecoin. Its a Shitcoin owned by a particular exchange site, where you can trade it or holdl it any time you want. It is quite risky to get going with Shitcoins unless you're so determined making profit off Shitcoin. Their are plenty dogecoin meme Shitcoins surfacing this days keep your eyes close to differentiate between a real coin and a Shitcoin.