The do-it-yourself SEO

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
SEO or search engine optimization is important to website owners because there is a big potential of getting a lot of traffic from search engines. When you optimize the website to please the requirements of search engines then your site’s ranking can increase and even be in the top of the list of the search results. When someone does a search that is related to your site’s niche the user is presented a list of search results. Usually the user would click on any of the top 5 in the list. Think if there are a thousand searchers in a day. Getting just 10% of those thousands for free traffic is a big help to your site.

Now here is the do-it-yourself SEO. First step is to write an original content, it can be an article or a news item that is directly related to your niche. You can also write about personalities if your niche is sports or entertainment. Upon uploading to a new web page, tag it with the proper words to describe the new content. That’s it all you need for your own SEO activity.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been doing seo on my websites since some time. Well, I am not an expert however, I know what steps are involved in SEO. Building quality contents on your website is very important because your content will get ranked as long as you have quality content. However, you also need to do more such as adding keywords and building backlinks

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can write a great content, you can add keywords, you can improve site speed and design. All of these activities are geared towards improving SEO on your site. Everyone can do these things. But you also need backlinks and social engagements and for this purpose you might need experts.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the aspects of search engine optimisation you can do for yourself is keyword research. Excellent keyword research can determine how fast your blood can grow in Google search engine and receive lots of free organic traffic. Another aspect is foundation link building as you can also do this by yourself instead of outsourcing them.