Earn Money The easiest way to create designs for your Print-On-Demand store

foster04

Starting a print-on-demand business is really one of the most wonderful online businesses anyone can venture into.

With this kind of business, you don't need to have any inventory or worry about shipping your products to your customers.

All these are taking care of by the Print-On-Demand company.

What is print-On-Demand?
This is a kind of online business model where all you do is create designs that you can place on T-shirts, hoodies, bags, etc. on a free store you created from any print-on-demand website and whenever someone makes a purchase, the company will be the one to print the design on the product, package it and ship it to the customer.

Types of Designs
When it comes to Print-On-demand, there are basically 3 types of designs you can create
1. Text-based designs
2. Graphic designs
3. Text + Graphic designs

Even if you are not skilled at using software like adobe illustrator or Photoshop you can use the software I found out that will help you create amazing designs in minutes.

I have a new account so I can not post any link yet. Please message me for the link. Gladly I am going to share it.

This is an amazing business you can start.

Here is one of my own designs
designma.jpg

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, there a lot of people making money madly out of this business. I know a friend that has bought house and even a car with this business. People are now accustomed to having clothes with inscriptions on them. Some do it for anniversary and other ceremonies like birthdays