The Easiest Way to Start an Online Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not having money for investment and not having business skills should not restrict you from starting an online business.

Go to Aliexpress and join the marketplace, find a product that you would like to sell. Copy the product image and the product description.

Now, on your Facebook app or website, go to Facebook Marketplace. Create a listing of the product you found on Aliexpress. Use the same product image and description. While pricing the product, add your commission (20 percent will be fine), and launch your listing.

When someone orders your product and pays money, you go to Aliexpress and buy the same product, using your buyer shipping address.

In this whole process, you don’t have to spend money as you will be ordering the product from Aliexpress only when your buyer buys from you on Facebook Marketplace. You don’t even have to package and ship products, as the seller on Aliexpress will do it for you.

I recommended Aliexpress because it is a cheaper platform to find good products.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know another similar method. I have never done this by I know people who are using this method to make money online. This method does not make you a lot of money, but you can make some money as a side hustle. In the method I am going to share you will be using Etsy instead of Aliexpress. Go to Etsy, find products you want to sell. Now, go to Facebook Marketplace and list the product for sell, you can copy the title, description, and product image from the product listing. When someone buys the product you listed on Facebook Marketplace, go to Etsy and order the product and use the shipping details of the person who purchased it on Facebook Marketplace. You need to take care of certain things, such the product on Etsy should come with free shipping, you need to save the product url on worksheet because when the product is purchased on facebook marketplace, you need to go to the product page on Etsy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is probably one of the smartest ways of making money on the internet currently if it is really working. I actually have some questions in this because the Facebook marketplace works in such a way that people who are nearby you are the ones that will see the product.

AliExpress for example is not very common in my country of residence and that alone can be a hindrance when delivering the product. If we want to list our product on Facebook marketplace, is there a way in which we can set the location to a particular country?.

If this is viable then I think it is one of the smartest ways of making money online because you actually do not need to spend any money on traffic in the sense that Facebook alone has millions of people visiting the marketplace or daily basis.

That alone will even give you a lot of money if you do it the right way. there are also a lot of people that use Facebook marketplace to sell their own personal products and make some good amount of money from it.

Sometimes, most of the products in the Facebook marketplace are always attractive to me especially from people nearby.