Earn Money The easy 5 dollars you ever made online

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have all had our good days online and sometimes there are bad days.

There would be times when the dollars would keep flying in from different directions of the internet. Though everyday is not a bed of roses, I get that.

I have had my days too...when I was working fervently with likes of Cointiply and some other sites too. I could earn $5 dollar without much stress. But change is constant.lol

What's the easiest $5 you earned?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I earned my first $5 from ChatAbout. It is a forum that pays for posting. It was not easy because there is a length limit that your post should be long enough. I think it took me 1 month before my balance reached $5 for a withdrawal. Fortunately it paid me and I earned some more before I moved to Forum Wheel.
It's always easier to earn quickly on PTP sites but taking you a month to earn you $5, I think that's too long for that amount. It must be very difficult to earn reasonably on this site and it must be cos of
their strict rules and regulations. And it's better as you moved to another paid to post site, I wouldn't have stayed there either.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Your friend is very right about the ratings. If you are a new seller on the platform, you need to buy ratings consistently until you begin to see organic orders everyday.

There are a lot of Facebook groups established only for Fiverr reviews buying. All you need is two accounts, one for your main five gigs and the other one for review buying.

To be very honest you can still make good money with fiverr, it is just that the new measures set up by the platform are too tough for me that's why I opt out.

Upwork is another good freelancing platform which you can sign up with. There are a lot of high paying clients on the website.

When is the make up your mind to render quality service, you can get yourself longtime client on the platform. with that, you can even make full-time income with it.
Well I will have to work swiftly towards achieving some of these things. I will go on Facebook and see some of those rating groups myself and see how things are done there. And I think we have several freelance sites apart from Upwork and Fiverr, I will source for different legit freelance sites to know which ones are the best.....Thanks bro

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have always looked at Fiverr as an easy place to make money as far as you have some viable skills but I don't think that's the case anymore with your lamentation. I have a friend that's making quick bucks from there and he told me that we only need ratings there, to be able to get jobs effectively. But with all these claims, I think I will have to look for another site like upwork.
Your friend is very right about the ratings. If you are a new seller on the platform, you need to buy ratings consistently until you begin to see organic orders everyday.

There are a lot of Facebook groups established only for Fiverr reviews buying. All you need is two accounts, one for your main five gigs and the other one for review buying.

To be very honest you can still make good money with fiverr, it is just that the new measures set up by the platform are too tough for me that's why I opt out.

Upwork is another good freelancing platform which you can sign up with. There are a lot of high paying clients on the website.

When is the make up your mind to render quality service, you can get yourself longtime client on the platform. with that, you can even make full-time income with it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I decided to move away from the platform because of the tough measure they are given the sellers. You must be able to respond to potential buyer within five minutes or less irrespective of the time they are contacting you.

And some buyers can contact you within their time zone why you are sleeping in the midnight

Also buyer request page is no longer available to sellers below level two and I am still at level 1. Buyer request is a place where you can catch high-paying clients if your stop it is not on the front page of fiverr.
I have always looked at Fiverr as an easy place to make money as far as you have some viable skills but I don't think that's the case anymore with your lamentation. I have a friend that's making quick bucks from there and he told me that we only need ratings there, to be able to get jobs effectively. But with all these claims, I think I will have to look for another site like upwork.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first $5 that I ever made online comes from freelance platform called fiverr. I actually made that amount of money when two orders came after I finish setting up my stores. I was so excited that day and I got my money in 2 weeks after. I made some couple of Dollars from the website before I move on to the next platform.
I decided to move away from the platform because of the tough measure they are given the sellers. You must be able to respond to potential buyer within five minutes or less irrespective of the time they are contacting you.

And some buyers can contact you within their time zone why you are sleeping in the midnight

Also buyer request page is no longer available to sellers below level two and I am still at level 1. Buyer request is a place where you can catch high-paying clients if your stop it is not on the front page of fiverr.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So, how long you need to get that 5 bucks ?
As per I know cointiply is a ptc sites right ?, and I'm sure not much money we can earn from that kind of sites. But since you said you can made 5 dollars, that's very good. In my case answering student questions or homework is my easiest way to make 5 dollars or even more. Sometime per 1 homework up to 25 dollars.
We all have different ways of making money, some people are making more money than some of us but it's cool as you are earning from your online site where you are answering questions for students, that's a cool way to make money. I hope you can show me how you do that or if I can know the name of the site. You can send me a message.

Mertayasa

So, how long you need to get that 5 bucks ?
As per I know cointiply is a ptc sites right ?, and I'm sure not much money we can earn from that kind of sites. But since you said you can made 5 dollars, that's very good. In my case answering student questions or homework is my easiest way to make 5 dollars or even more. Sometime per 1 homework up to 25 dollars.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The first $5 that I ever made online comes from freelance platform called fiverr. I actually made that amount of money when two orders came after I finish setting up my stores. I was so excited that day and I got my money in 2 weeks after. I made some couple of Dollars from the website before I move on to the next platform.
That's a very nice way to make money.... Freelance sites or platforms are the best ways to make money online. I heard several people's stories of making way too much money from there, especially on Fiverr. I would be hoping to set up my account on the site. But why did you move away from there to move to another freelance site? Are you not getting enough rating?

kayode10

VIP Contributor

Moni

We have all had our good days online and sometimes there are bad days.

There would be times when the dollars would keep flying in from different directions of the internet. Though everyday is not a bed of roses, I get that.

I have had my days too...when I was working fervently with likes of Cointiply and some other sites too. I could earn $5 dollar without much stress. But change is constant.lol

What's the easiest $5 you earned?
I thought you said you are going to teach how one can earn $5 but this is different thin all together. So what's your main point because I did not get what you're trying to teach. Can explain again on how you said you got your $5? To me there is no easiest way I earn online .

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I earned my first $5 from ChatAbout. It is a forum that pays for posting. It was not easy because there is a length limit that your post should be long enough. I think it took me 1 month before my balance reached $5 for a withdrawal. Fortunately it paid me and I earned some more before I moved to Forum Wheel.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The easiest $5 I have end is from cryptocurrency trading. It was easy because I didn't make any research but I saw a signal about a coin that is about to rise and I invested some money on it and made small profit of $5. It was quite cool even though the money was very little but I felt very good because I did really nothing about it to make money.
You hit your luck right there .... Taking swift sensible actions can make us money at times. Imagine if you had invested so much money you could have hit your jackpot purely but things may also go other way round too, so it was good as you invested reasonably as a calculated risk taker lol. Well, I hope you find such luck again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Change is truly constant. Around December last year, I didn't even know what I did. I was making $10 on crowdsurf and $3 per day on bizdustry till something around mid February when I was also making $3 non trendri. All of a sudden everything changed, crowdsurf didn't bring tasks like before, trendri and bizdustry reduced their payment. And we are now back to square one.
Things always change....But too bad all of them had to change all at the same, that's the scary part about change, everything can just change all at once. Well, nothing lasts forever. But there is still hope to hit our luck again, so far we are consistent and diligent online, something of sorts may still come our way again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The easiest 5 USD I ever made online freely is from Afrisight survey company where I participated in just four surveys for the total of 5.38 USD with the maximum of 30 minutes per survey. The total duration I spent on the four surveys is not up to 2 hours and I got my payment to my bank account
Apparently, you are very lucky to meet or have such a luck....It's rare to see a paying survey this days especially if you are from the third world country. I have so many surveys and non of them are worthy to me because of my geo location.... Infact, I have tried Afrisight and downloaded the Opinion App but too bad, I got disqualified in all the surveys there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The easiest $5 I have end is from cryptocurrency trading. It was easy because I didn't make any research but I saw a signal about a coin that is about to rise and I invested some money on it and made small profit of $5. It was quite cool even though the money was very little but I felt very good because I did really nothing about it to make money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Change is truly constant. Around December last year, I didn't even know what I did. I was making $10 on crowdsurf and $3 per day on bizdustry till something around mid February when I was also making $3 non trendri. All of a sudden everything changed, crowdsurf didn't bring tasks like before, trendri and bizdustry reduced their payment. And we are now back to square one.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The easiest 5 USD I ever made online freely is from Afrisight survey company where I participated in just four surveys for the total of 5.38 USD with the maximum of 30 minutes per survey. The total duration I spent on the four surveys is not up to 2 hours and I got my payment to my bank account