The essence of having a home insurance policy

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It can be great to own a home but you should know that nothing is certain. Your home can go through one negative issues or the other. So you would need a kind of protection against any unforeseen circumstances. This is where the home insurance comes in.

The following are the utmost essence of buying a home insurance policy.

It will protect you against both natural and man-made disaster. So you would get compensated in case of flood, storm or even wear and tear of the home.

Get compensated for temporary living, incase you can't live in your home due to any natural problem

You can also get compensation if your assets In the house is destroyed. How would you like to get a replacement?

You can even get a cover incase someone gets injured in your home.

So with all these wouldn't it be a good idea to have a home insurance policy?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is incumbent on every house owner to have their house insured under this policy at least to make sure their house and their things are protected from anything that may happen to such a thing. What I don't is that if a house owner is under this policy and gives out his house for rent, will this policy cover the tenets properties.?

Good luck

Verified member
Home insurance is a very good policy that every home owner should have.You insured your home Incase of fire outbreak.If appliances are not properly switch off at home and it resolved to burning of house, the company can take the responsibility of giving the insurer some amount of money to rebuild the damage part since the home is fully insured.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
While going for home insurance policy, it is important to go for the comprehensive one which will not only cover the building but also cover the properties in the building even both existing properties and the new ones that may be bought. This will ensure a rest of mind in case of any incasity.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is incumbent on every house owner to have their house insured under this policy at least to make sure their house and their things are protected from anything that may happen to such a thing. What I don't is that if a house owner is under this policy and gives out his house for rent, will this policy cover the tenets properties.?
Insurance business company is not really popular over here because I've never heard of it before... I know there are some companies like that which operate based on government policy but they are not rampant as in some countries especially in the Western countries ...as long as you are the real owner of the house I think it will be covered.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance business company is not really popular over here because I've never heard of it before... I know there are some companies like that which operate based on government policy but they are not rampant as in some countries especially in the Western countries ...as long as you are the real owner of the house I think it will be covered.
I know it will cover everything if the person that buys the insurance policy is the real owner of the house. But what if the real owner rents the house out to some tenants. Will the properties of those tenants as well be covered by the insurance policy. I may not know the answer because as you said it is not common here.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know it will cover everything if the person that buys the insurance policy is the real owner of the house. But what if the real owner rents the house out to some tenants. Will the properties of those tenants as well be covered by the insurance policy. I may not know the answer because as you said it is not common here.
I think the insurance company will only covers your property but will never pay or take responsibility when there is carelessness or deliberate negligence of your property . Even when you are renting the house to someone it is still your responsibility to take care of your property and monitor how it is being used.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Home insurance is a very good policy that every home owner should have.You insured your home Incase of fire outbreak.If appliances are not properly switch off at home and it resolved to burning of house, the company can take the responsibility of giving the insurer some amount of money to rebuild the damage part since the home is fully insured.
yeah, this is the most important reason why any homeowner should take out a homeowner policy to get the home covered in case of any eventuality. life comes with unpredictable circumstances and protecting our assets is paramount. so despite the premium, I think the benefit still outweighs it. but then again, one needs to be careful that they are dealing with real insurance company.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Home insurance obviously have its benefits attached , considering the benefit you would get after insuring and others ,seems to be and advantage and more reason why many choose to go for an home insurance policy ,so as to get the necessary coverage for his or her home appliances too

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Home insurance obviously have its benefits attached , considering the benefit you would get after insuring and others ,seems to be and advantage and more reason why many choose to go for an home insurance policy ,so as to get the necessary coverage for his or her home appliances too
You got that it is always good to get a converage for your precious things which one of it is ones home anything can go wrong at anytime of one's life so it is pertinent to hsve an insurance that will help remedy any future issue in relation to the house.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am not trying to dispute the fact that was being said in the analysis but as for me, if you ask me, i think basically the process and steps are based on the company you are getting from particularly. In Places like my country, the insurance companies usually operates based on there different rules

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I am not trying to dispute the fact that was being said in the analysis but as for me, if you ask me, i think basically the process and steps are based on the company you are getting from particularly. In Places like my country, the insurance companies usually operates based on there different rules
Are you sure they have different because I doubt thst because as a recognized body I'm sure they will want to hsve the rules so thst wherever you go you would be confronted with the same rules. So hsve you had this policy before at least from different insurers to ascertain your fact.