The fear of uncertainty in business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everybody in life have different business and ideas yet to be explored , some people are able to start up their business based on the fact that they are able to gathered the required money and courage to establish this business , at the same time a lot of other people do not have an opportunity to start up the type of business they have planned.

But the most important point here is that some people may have the required money that is needed to run a business successfully but they are sceptical and are afraid of starting up a business because they believe that starting a business could result in loss of their money if it's collapses, the fear of uncertainty limits these people from achieving their dreams because they are too afraid to lose their money.

Now what I observe here is that some people who start thinking of the possibility of losing their money in the business they are establishing might result in discouragement ,
Now the question is , does it really mean that if we are interested to start up a business , should we just go ahead , take a risk and start up this business without considering the possibility of losing our money in the business ? Thanks for your answers.

That's why we should always have a particular business on our mind before going on starting a business. I don't see a reason why someone, will simply go into any form of business simply misinformed. Business should simply be from your preferred option which you're passionate for. I wouldn't go into business as a blind entrepreneur, I'll go for a business I've planned for some time, got better understanding of the business. Reason is because, I simply don't want to start a business and dropping off from it prematurely. It is better not to start such kind of business than starting it to close down so easily.

Even if we lack the adequate knowledge to operate our own business, we can simply partner with someone which we trust that has a better business plan than ours, then use the funds we saved for our own start up to fund it. And such has become a partnership business, which has a direction better off than having to genuine business on the mind to operate. With the other partner having the right plan, strategy to deliver the necessary business goal, it has a high chances of being successful than the inexperienced operating na business all alone.